Maroon and G BTA...A love story

toddcarpenter

Hi there, I just thought I would post up a couple pics of tinkerbell (my wife named the fish) and her new G BTA that she is in absolute love with. It's hilarious to watch. She is amazing at feeding it too. I throw in a krill and she grabs it and makes sure it gets fed. I'm amazed by their relationship after only 3 days. That's true love lol.

And a ric shot, just because

post-6331-141867781833_thumb.jpg

post-6331-141867781838_thumb.jpg

post-6331-141867781841_thumb.jpg

Yeah, mine kept trying to feed the anemone food chips and it kept trying to move the chips off of him and the clown just kept at it picking the chips back up and putting them in the anemone. The BTA closed up that night and didn't open until morning. I think the clown ticked him off trying to force feed him lol.

Nice pics, but the third one are of ricordia... and there is no maroon clown hosting the ricordia. (I jest)

Maroons and BTAs are ment to be together like PB and J. Nice looking 'nem and great looking maroon.

(LOL) Tinkerbell??? Does your wife know how much of a rear-end that maroon clowns can become when they get big? If she did, then the name would be 8!*(# rather than Tink.

dsoz

(LOL) Tinkerbell??? Does your wife know how much of a rear-end that maroon clowns can become when they get big? If she did, then the name would be 8!*(# rather than Tink.

dsoz

I don't know what your talking about. That pair I received from you are the sweetest two fish I have ever owned. Seriously too, that wasn't just a bad joke...

All I know is that if I let her name the fish, then she's generally ok with me feeding the saltwater addiction lol. Tink is also in love with my blue tang. He is not sure what to do now with the BTA in the picture. He just swims by it all the time and rubs up against Tink whenever she's out of it, which isn't often. It's a weird dynamic in my tank. It's probably something in the water hehe.