New Paid Member Perk!

R-3

We are starting to think of new perks for paid members. We implemented one tonight of a bigger avatar. Check mine out for an example. You can now do 150x150 or 64K whichever comes first.

Not sliced bread but something new! We have a couple more small ideas that will be getting put into place soon. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Big things to come!!! Stay tuned.

I have been meaning to sign up not so much because of the bigger avatar although nice. I simply want to support a forum that has been sooooo helpful. How do I sign up as a member?

Oh yeah, the post in the forum from tanktop74 about how to sign up was me. She was logged in so ignore that.

I have been meaning to sign up not so much because of the bigger avatar although nice. I simply want to support a forum that has been sooooo helpful. How do I sign up as a member?

Oh yeah, the post in the forum from tanktop74 about how to sign up was me. She was logged in so ignore that.

As soon as you open a forum. There is a banner that is there to join. Or on the home page there is an icon also.