pistol shrimp

talkalot82

So can I put a randall pistol shrimp in with my tiger pistol shrimp? It's a 20 long tank and has one fish in it. a maroon clown, and it's rose bubble tip anemone. The guy said I could at the pet store but I don't always believe what I hear. the randal is 1/3 inch and the tiger is about one inch oh ya and I have a goby in the tank already with the tiger shrimp

in my twenty long is my rose bubble time and I have a 30 inch 4 t-5 lighting on it. two bulbs are 14k daylight. the other two are actnic. with one moon light. heres some pics.. taken on my cell[ATTACH]7451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7452[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7454[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7455[/ATTACH]

more pics[ATTACH]7456[/ATTACH]. this is also the tank my pistols are in and two gobys the tiger shrimp is under the small hairy mushroom and the multi colores mushrooms towards the middle of the tank and he is with the yellow watchman goby and the randol shrimp is on the far left of the tank with his white goby. I never see them unless it's after work at midnight when its pudding time for the fishys and shrimp and corals. It seem I spend more time watching or doing something on my tanks than watching tv, or talking to my husband. I guess that is the secret to a great marriage... Get tons of reef tanks and ignore each other, while both enjoying the fishys together. our mariage seems to work that way, and we have been together for ever.