Chalice identification

kilmca

Very nice colony!!

Looks like the TEC indian paintbrush.

is that really a name for a chalice or are you just playing with me?

Dang' date=' that is one huge colony! I think most people would have fragged that sucker before it ever got that big! How old is it?[/quote']

not sure how old it is, it came out of that 500g tank with the large blue tang you got.

is that really a name for a chalice or are you just playing with me?

not sure how old it is, it came out of that 500g tank with the large blue tang you got.

Lucky! I thought he didn't have any corals left for sale when he originally posted? Then I just assumed it all went with the 500G when Mike bought the setup

Lucky! I thought he didn't have any corals left for sale when he originally posted? Then I just assumed it all went with the 500G when Mike bought the setup

This isn't my coral, i'm just holding onto it and some others until Mark gets the 500g tank up and running. Mark did get all the corals that were left when he bought the setup. There weren't many and some of them were in bad condition. He's not sure if he'll be keeping this one though.