Skimmers For Sale, MRC, PM, AquaC

Theron

I just moved back to the Portland area and have been out of the hobby for a while. I would like to set up a small tank to keep me entertained. But first I am going through some equipment that I will not be using.

First up are a few of my old skimmers. My location is south Salem. Send me a PM if interested.

1) MRC MR2 Beckett skimmer with two extra beckett injector assemblies. $75

This is an old MRC skimmer. The person I purchased this from said it was an early model by the original owner of the company. In any case, it is not pretty, but it works just fine.

IMG_2423.JPG

2) PM bullet 1 beckett skimmer. $60

This is a great little skimmer. I know becketts are not very popolar these days but this has worked very well for me.

IMG_2424.JPG

3) AquaC EV400 Skimmer. $200

This is a spray injection skimmer. Only problem with this skimmer is a small crack in the collection cup. Really not a problem, and does not leak.

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

4) PM WC410 Waste Collector. $40

This will work for any of the above skimmers. It will shut off the skimmer when it is full. Right now I would like to sell this with one of the skimmers. If one of these skimmers does not sell, I will want to keep the waste collector to go with it.

IMG_2425.JPG

This is an old MRC skimmer. The person I purchased this from said it was an early model by the original owner of the company. In any case, it is not pretty, but it works just fine.

That's my old skimmer!

It was the 2nd one that was built and sold to the public. $75 is a heckuva deal considering that the injectors cost $75 new.

Good to see you back!