Thanks Wanareef-Charles

reefnjunkie

Looks really good, Charles is the man. You might consider adding a downpipe on the drain side; incoming fresh water will "float" on the top of the denser kalkwasser so if you drain from the top you'll be dosing diluted kalkwasser.

Looks really good' date=' Charles is the man. You might consider adding a downpipe on the drain side; incoming fresh water will "float" on the top of the denser kalkwasser so if you drain from the top you'll be dosing diluted kalkwasser.[/quote']

That is going to be added-Nice catch.

He told me to do that, I just have not added it for the final pick-there is also a screw cap for the bulkhead-(laugh) so water wont drain-(nutty)

Just messing about the "no kidding" comment on the bulkhead screw-which in itself is sweet so I can easily add Kalk.

Well I think the only thing I dont have now is Ozone-;)

No, the BH on top is to add mixed Kalkwasser, so instead of taking the top off everytime to reload it, just unscrew the clean-out cap (which BTW Brad I'll have for you on Sun) tale a little water out and then replace it with the fresh kalk.

Thanks Brad, it was fun building it for you.

I guess you have need of one of those ozone reactors too , huh DOH!