Brand New Reefkeeper Lite Head Unit

jason7504

yeah i know but some people want an extra head unit or just a head unit if they just get a PC4(powerstrip) from a part out

and btw, the $10 price difference is why digital aquatics is gonna lock the PC4's in the future so they won't work outside the RKL Basic so you can buy the whole unit for $99 and get a whole new unit instead of buying the strip for $10 less :D

ya if you want to sell something fast then RC or Nano is the way to go. People around here are cheap.

Im not sure if its the cheap thing or the fact that RC has 180000 users vs the 100 on here :) Even though I get more luck on RC I still get the lowballers :)

I've been thinking about the "cheap" thing around here too. I've come to the conclusion, at least with corals, that folks are just generous around here... and that leads to driving down the values of frags. I think that's a fine thing... till you need to sell some corals for lights! ;) Even though I've had my reef for about 8 years, I haven't been selling/trading much over that time and only seriously for the last couple of months. I'm still trying to find the fair value point (locally) for my stuff. I think I read RC and other forums then ask for too much here. That's why I was looking for trades instead of sales last week... till my ballast died! Hey anyone reading this... make me offers for my stuff so I get a better feel for what's fair locally. I love that we've driven down the price of great corals.

puntific

Driving down the coral price is fine with me. If we are all on the same level. What I am talking about is selling equipment and such. I was selling a tank set up once at a very good price and all I got on here was low ballers. I posted on CL and had about ten people wanting it right away and one guy even offered more than I was asking for a delivery cost that was very generous.