WTB: Golden Australian Torch

ciao

If anybody has seen Kilmca's tank, or seen a picture of it, he has a Golden Australian Torch that is just gorgeous and I've been trying to find a frag or small colony since I've seen it. Unfortunately the place he originally got it doesn't have it anymore and was wondering if anybody on the site has a piece they would be willing to sell??

Hope to hear from somebody because that piece is really gorgeous IMO

I got a couple of heads of it from an Ocean In A Box auction. I don't know if that is where Calvin got his or not. It may be that he got his from me when I won it (I know I traded/sold two heads and kept two heads when I won the piece). Does Perry have any more?

I think I paid more than $20 a head for the piece that I have when it was in the auction.

dsoz

I don't believe Calvin got it from Ocean. He told me he got it from Reefcorals.com I'm not sure if Perry has anymore. The piece is a "walling?" type coral and doesn't have heads on it. Would you be willing to sell a frag if it's the correct one???

I got mine from reefcorals.com. The guy is located in Tigard. Unfortunately this coral died along with two other hammers when i was gone for christmas. really frustrating since all three corals were doing great before i left. What really makes me go crazy is that these three corals that died were all next to each other with two other hammers that are still doing great. DOH!

I don't believe Calvin got it from Ocean. He told me he got it from Reefcorals.com I'm not sure if Perry has anymore. The piece is a "walling?" type coral and doesn't have heads on it. Would you be willing to sell a frag if it's the correct one???

The one I have is a head type, not a walling torch.

I want to have at least three heads before I cut off another. I would like to have at least two heads as insurance if one dies. There is one head that already has formed two mouths, and it is only a matter of time before it splits. Once it does I will probably put one head up in the classifieds.

Calvin- sorry to hear about the loss you had over vacation. I recently lost my green/green octopus frogspawn that I looked for a long time to find. It was very frustrating.

dsoz

The one I have is a head type, not a walling torch.

I want to have at least three heads before I cut off another. I would like to have at least two heads as insurance if one dies. There is one head that already has formed two mouths, and it is only a matter of time before it splits. Once it does I will probably put one head up in the classifieds.

Calvin- sorry to hear about the loss you had over vacation. I recently lost my green/green octopus frogspawn that I looked for a long time to find. It was very frustrating.

dsoz

Would you mind if I came by to take a look at it this weekend or the next while I'm over in OC visiting Brian??? Just to see how different it looks.