Now what?

siskiou

I'm starting to be a little annoyed!

Just after being happy my skimmer pump was actually *not* dead, I noticed that one of my circulation pumps was off.

And *that* one is not coming back to life, so far.

It's a Tunze 6055, and I was hoping to find someone in the Eugene area, who owns one of these, so I could try mine out on their power supply.

Before I spring for a new motor block, only to find out that that wasn't the problem.

The green indicator on the power supply comes on, which I assume means it's working, but you'll never know.

This hobby is great when everything goes well, but turns into an expensive black hole, when equipment starts going south.

And I'm a little tired of it all, after tracking down what was tripping the GFCI yesterday (all while my daughter had a bunch of people over for her 18th birthday), spending all morning on the skimmer pump, and then the Tunze!

No worries!

Our daughter and her guests were well supplied and had a great time!

And then we had the "family party" on Saturday, with dinner at "Taste of India", her favorite restaurant.

Yeah, 18 is a major milestone!

If you ever get to Seattle, go to the Taste of India in the Ballard area. I have eaten at 20 different Indian food restaurants including the Taste of India here and it is #1 absolutely amazing.

• 2 weeks later...