A few SPS frags for sale, nothing rare

jab502

I have the following frags for sale. Photos are of the mother colonies. My camera sucks and makes everything look a little more blue than is actual.

Pink Millipora: about a 1" piece $10

pinkmilli-1.jpg

Rose Millipora: I bought this one from Atlantis, I think they called it raspberry milli. 1" $15

rosemilli-1.jpg

Blue Millepora: I bought this from Atlantis too, they call it a Palmers blue milli. 1" piece $15

bluemilli.jpg

Sunset montipora: about 1" round. $40

sunsetmonti.jpg

Unknown blue acro: I have no idea what this is. I have been told it is some sort of tort but I can't be sure. This develops a pale base with bright blue polyps in high light, and a greenish hue in the base in lower light with blue polyps. It doesn't have a name that I know of but it is one of my favorite acros in my tank. 1" with a few branches $15.

unknownblueacro.jpg

Green slimer: 1" single branch $5

greenslimer.jpg

Red monti dig and a pink monti dig: I don't have photos of these two. But the pink is about 1" $5. I think the red is nicer and it is about 1.5" with a few branches $10.

Call Jake at 503-330-4772 or send me a PM. Thanks.

I am sorry everybody but I only had a limited # of each frag and they are either sold or being held. If any of the buyers back out I will respond to each person individually in the order that you responded to the post. When I have more I will repost. Thanks.