Complete Set Up

spectra

Well time has come to get out for a few and go another direction. Once my house is done will get back into it but for now no time to take care of things. Anyways on to the sale(rock2) What I have is one Oceanic 37 gallon cube that has been drilled with a custom overflow. Stand is a oak stand that has been stained black. Sump is a custom made unit to fit the stand. Here is a list of what comes with it hope you are ready.

2 reactors with a maxi 1200 to feed it.

1 Ehiem 1250 for a return.

1 Ehiem 1260 (I think) to feed the chiller and also the UV unit.

1 SL150 Chiller.

1 Uv not sure on the wattage.

1 stealth heater.

1 Tunze Nanostream.

1 Koralea 1 or 2 not sure.

1 Aqua Medic 250W 14k pendant with custom hanger.

Only thing needed for this is a skimmer as I will not sell the one I have at this time. Here are a few pics and as for a price am looking to get 550.00 add it all up and you will be way over that. Here are a few pics from when it was set up.

post-523-141867779974_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867779977_thumb.jpg

post-523-14186777998_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867779983_thumb.jpg

Just bringing this back up. The tank is still running with a few cuc running around the sand bed and my lowly GOC frag in the center(laugh) It is gorwing though. Anyway dont hesitate to make an offer hell if a few peole only want a few things then pool your money and buy it. Just remember the worst thing that can happen is I say no:D

Benny it is the same set up. Will let you know what happens with the hanger or could just build you one real easy.

Finch no guns when the tank goes(laugh) They are another hobby so another ball game there;)

Am going to put the money in to another tank just not sure what yet and when. Have been eying a few(scratch) Was just cleaning things and movig stuff in the garage and hell still have a brand new Ehiem pump, Picco Shuran CA reactor, PMI Kalk stirer for top off. Also found a new Vortech floating around:D I am not getting out just taking a break so the wife will get off me about finishing the house(laugh) I really need to get it done and the only way new carpet is going in is the tank needs to go.

Ok am going to break this down this week and do not really want to store much if any of it. So breakdown on the equipment and will sell it in parts.

Tank, Stand, Sump and return pump 225.00 obo

Aqua Medic 250W Pendant with hanger 150.00 obo

Chiller with Ehiem return pump plus the UV set up 200.00obo

2 media reactors with maxi 1200 pump 30.00 obo

Let me know if interested!

How much do you want for these 2 things.

Not for sale at this time. Like I said before did not want to part it out but now just want it gone. If this does not work will just fire sale it to a LFS who has helped me out and let them profit off of it. My original price was a great deal for what you got.

• 2 weeks later...

All right well all the livestock is now gone (thanks Frank) so if anyone wants a smokin deal let me know. I am not going to change my price from what I listed before as they are cheap already. I will have some sand for anyone who wants it this weekened as the tank is comeing down and going to a LFS.