Everything for sale Colonies & Tanks

dj_giantti

When last night and got a lot of awesome stuff! Still more I would like to go back and get, kicking myself for not getting the acro shelf!!! Anyone that picks that piece up is one luck person! Hey Brandon, I would like to get the corallife timer/power strip from you!(clap)(clap) Brandon also went out of his way to meet us late at night and spent a lot of time packaging stuff up, I couldn't have asked for a better deal! the beer didn't hurt while I was getting things as well!

man Merle next time you drive down there invite me! I wanted to go so bad but didn't want to drive.

Sorry B...like it does you a lot of good, I'm driving back in the rain and realize I should have called you to see if you wanted to go...I got off work later than expected and scrabbled to get there...my bad...just wasn't thinking...got some nice pieces tho...didn't get a stupid beer tho...

Merle

If I make a trip down that way does anyone want me to pick anything up? All I would ask is help with the gas to go down. If I can get 2 people to pay $10 each for gas it will be enough for me to make the trip this afternoon. (I figure it will be about $30 for gas)

If I make a trip down that way does anyone want me to pick anything up? All I would ask is help with the gas to go down. If I can get 2 people to pay $10 each for gas it will be enough for me to make the trip this afternoon. (I figure it will be about $30 for gas)

If this trip has not happened let me know-I'll split the gas with you-

Not sure if this is the deal-Brando is MIA

yeah three dollars for sps frags come get them

If so I would be interested but I have sent a couple PM's asking about certain items with no reply-The move has him busy or something else-:eek:

oh well, its only money, and a small amount at that-(laugh)

california tort-4

montipora setosa-2

ORA purple tipped tenius-2

oregon tort-4

Atlantis aquarium purple tipped plating acropora-2

purple polyped montipora danae-2

green polyped tricolor acorpora-2

Steve Tyree aqua green staghorn-2

(enforcer)