My 180 Gallon Tank

cklskypilot

Just thought I would show you a picture of my tank. It is not much yet. But I hope the 75 Coral grow out and it looks better than it does now.

I made the aquarium stand myself out of knotty pine and took a torch to burn the grain and highlight it. Than I gloss coated the whole thing. I installed two 400 Watt K20 Hm lights and two 48 inch T5's blue and two VHO's 18 inch.

The tank has a 55 gallon sump. I run two external pumps, one for return and one for loop system with 4 nozzles. I also run two 1200 gph wavemakers.

I know the pictures are not that good yet... but I hope in six months it ends up looking a lot better. I wish the thank the following people. Joel, Patrick, Issac, Woody, and all the great people I have met out there so far. And my kids for helping me get this set up.

post-5771-141867778769_thumb.jpg

post-5771-141867778773_thumb.jpg

post-5771-141867778776_thumb.jpg

yes I pick up the tile up from home depo . Its 3\4 in. black with a copper high lights running through it there are 5 doors on the front and both ends open up I also have a 6inch exhaust on the top of the hood that runs to the wall were there is a 6.inch round duck fan that turns on when the lights come on.. I still have to install the tiles that go on the ends that runs vertical