My Stuff - Your Gold - (winter clean-out)

oxx155

Clearing out some stuff making room for my future child. All of it is used but in good working condition. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Aquamedic PC/MH HQI Combo Fixture - Two 250w HQI MH, Four 55w PC's, 6 Moonlights (used for about 2 months but it was too much light for my refugium).

48" Length

$350 SOLD

ForSale4.jpg

Sequence Reeflo Snapper (Used for about a month then replaced with bigger pump)

$100 SOLD

ForSale3.jpg

Calcium Reactor (holds about 8 pounds of media, used it as a secondary chamber, but have since decided to stay with one chamber)

$50 SOLD

ForSale7.jpg

AquaC XPplus Phosphate Reactor 4" Chamber (in my opinion best media chamber on the market)

$20 each (two available) SOLD

ForSale6.jpg

Phosban Reactor 150

$20 SOLD

ForSale5.jpg

I'll take it!

Is it leakproof?

And what pump is it?

What would be a good time for me to come and get it?

The pump is from Jerry's, it runs about 300gph.

The last time I used the reactor I didn't notice any leaks, but everything is sold as-is.

I have sent you a PM with my contact info.

I know it's a shot in the dark...175 for the light? It wouldn't be for me....! I have a friend who just had a baby. I have been helping spark the fire for the 100 gallon reef that they have! Right now there is a single 400 watt light on it and thier tank absoluty needs a new light! So...if you would find it in your heart to pay it forward. I would talk to them and sell them on what a great deal this is and that they really need it! Which they do! I am crossing my fingers and hoping you may consider pushing your karma momentum!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

Why is the snapper so crusty? What motor on it?

Sorry, forgot to answer the motor question. It has the standard motor, not the gold edition.

Here is some more info on it for you

Description

Main Features

The Snapper™ is the quiet like the Dart but it consumes 35% less wattage. It can even be valved back for even lower watts. Ideal applications for this unit are aquariums 75- 150 gallons. The Snapper™ is great for close loop reef systems requiring high turnover. This unit is rated for moderately low head pressure and a maximum flow rate of 2500gph, shut off head of 10.5 feet and a maximum wattage of 98W/0.9A. Our low speed, 1/8 HP A.O. Smith motors have extremely low heat transfers.

Features:

* Quiet operation

* Minimal heat transfer

* Units are pre-wired with an 8ft cord and molded 115V plug

* Low Speed

* Low Wattage

* Flow-biased pump

* Fan-cooled motor

Specifications:

* Maximum Flow Rate: 2500gph

* Maximum Shut-Off Head: 11`

* Maximum Wattage: 108W

* Average Wattage: 98W

* Inlet/Outlet: 2" FNPT / 1.5"" FNPT

* Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 6.57" x 7"

* Warranty: 3-year manufacturer`s warranty

I pulled the Light Fixture out of the shed and plugged it all in and found that one MH and one PC aren't turning on. Now I know I haven't run this light for long, so most likely they are just loose (from being moved around).

But, I would like to move this light today and I know people will assume the lights need replacing (maybe they do), I am willing to sell the Light Fixture for $250.

First come first serve.

Here is a pic with the lights on

ForSale13.jpg

I really would like to get this stuff out of my shed this week (and I really don't want to ship it to someone on RC, I would rather local pickup).

So,

The light fixture is now $200 or $225 with a brand new MH 250w bulb.

and

AquaC XPplus Phosphate Reactor 4" Chamber are now $10 each.

First come first serve - PM me.