RO water and float switch

markdadof2

Hey Mark,

What PSI are you getting out of your unit? The reason I as is because the self piercing saddle valves don't give much psi. If you're around 60psi I think you'll be good to go.

I was worried about this as well! I don't know what my pressure is after the saddle valve, but things are running just fine (from what I can tell so far I'm getting about the same output as using the faucet adapter). I'm lucky to have outstanding water pressure at my house!

I was thinking the same thing. Especially with clear membrane and white cartridge holders so you can't see the buildup(scratch)

Just change your filters like you should and there should be no issues :) I always print out a label with the filter change date - I just change them every 7 months if they need to be changed or not. They are cheap (except for membrane). What I'm not sure about is how often to change the membrane - but I figure 18 months or so. How long do you guys go before changing the membrane?

oh, membrane holder is not clear - it is the DI cartridges that are clear. :)

I was worried about this as well! I don't know what my pressure is after the saddle valve' date=' but things are running just fine (from what I can tell so far I'm getting about the same output as using the faucet adapter). I'm lucky to have outstanding water pressure at my house![/quote']

You will actually waste alot less water if you're running 60-80 PSI.

Mine is hooked up like this. A070M.jpg

One end feeds the washing machine, and the other connects to RODI tubing with this adapter.

Hose-Adapter-s.gif

I first used a Self piercing saddle valve and only got 35PSI. When I switched to the above, it shot up to 65PSI.