Thanks to "THE DON" at Coral Mafia

wegotjs

Another store? cant you people see that stores are shutting down? Do you really think that Joel wants out because he needs more time with his family? dont ya think if busniess was good he would have the $ to hire someone to run the store mid week so he can have some time off? Do ya think the guys that owned Aquaticus just decided that they didnt want all that $ they were making? do you think seahorse would offer 50% off on his fish, cheeper than he gets them for! to get people to his store if he didnt need it? Im just saying, think about not only wasting your $ if ya fail but also hurting the other allready strugling stores that are allready here.

Another store? cant you people see that stores are shutting down? Do you really think that Joel wants out because he needs more time with his family? dont ya think if busniess was good he would have the $ to hire someone to run the store mid week so he can have some time off? Do ya think the guys that owned Aquaticus just decided that they didnt want all that $ they were making? do you think seahorse would offer 50% off on his fish' date=' cheeper than he gets them for! to get people to his store if he didnt need it? Im just saying, think about not only wasting your $ if ya fail but also hurting the other allready strugling stores that are allready here.[/quote']

Thanks for your opinion!:D

I wish you could hear me playing the worlds smallest violin right now.

I truly love this hobby and I am very familiar with the business side as I managed a LFS for several years. I have a long term dream of farming beautiful coral and I plan to work very hard to make it happen. Times are tough for everyone right now but it is the time for me to make my dream happen.

I know who ya are! dont think that your an original and going to reinvent the wheel, it aint getting any rounder!

I think you are taking this the wrong way! Im not dogging you for your dreams, Im simply stating that the pie isnt big enouph to feed every one, and its usualy the pups and week that go first

I know who ya are! dont think that your an original and going to reinvent the wheel, it aint getting any rounder!

I think you are taking this the wrong way! Im not dogging you for your dreams, Im simply stating that the pie isnt big enouph to feed every one, and its usualy the pups and week that go first

Some opinions are better kept to yourself. And this is Definitely not the right thread to express those opinions.

Thanks again Isaac! Way sweet colors on the frags as always! Good luck on your business venture and I'll definatly be a supporter of it! Maybe even the angry douche above will help too.

Wow! and it gets ugly really quick. It is everyone's right to share their opinion, kind of the wrong place for it though. He is right, that it is the weak that go first, it's the rule of everything. That however does not mean that the new stores go first.

Maybe it is a time for change, people buying from certain stores because they have no other option only happens for so long. I for one wish him the best of luck on his new venture, and even as a store owner will shop there sometimes myself.

Wow! and it gets ugly really quick. It is everyone's right to share their opinion, kind of the wrong place for it but hey. He is right the, it is the weak that go first, it's the rule of everything. That however does not mean that the new stores go first.

Maybe it is a time for change, people buying from certain stores because they have no other option only happens for so long. I for one wish him the best of luck on his new venture, and even as a store owner will shop there sometimes myself.

Thank you! The feeling is mutual.

I truly love this hobby and I am very familiar with the business side as I managed a LFS for several years. I have a long term dream of farming beautiful coral and I plan to work very hard to make it happen. Times are tough for everyone right now but it is the time for me to make my dream happen.

Go for it!...Good luck. Will come looking for some sps in the future

• Like 1

Dude this is funny. These forums get more and more comical.

Everyone is a expert on everything.

Believe there is more than meets the eye with some of these stores shutting down, its not all the economy. The strong survive and the weak go by the wayside. I live how everything anymore is blamed on the economy :)

Good luck Issac.

• Like 1