Thanks to "THE DON" at Coral Mafia

wegotjs

Forget it! Not worth it to see who realy knows what! I would loose friends' date=' and I dont like the way Im acting right now! So Im just going to say sorry and good luck with your venture, wish you luck![/quote']

Thanks! I wish you the best as well.

Isaac,

I think you will have great success. Success isn't always measured in how much money one can make. Beleive me, if this were the case, I wouldn't even be in this hobby as I have spent enough to come very close to covering half the cost of a new home(which of course in some ways I regret until I really think about what I enjoy in life).

Isaac,

In a way I will be a bit of your competition. I do alot of trading and some sales online as well as locally. I in no way make any money but rather an occasional bit of $$ earned from frags and the like to help pay for my electric bull and hopefully my salt and food lol. Still way to much comes out of pocket because I don't know when to stop when I shop at local fish stores!

Isaac,

You and yours are good people and I think you know what you are doing. You can always test the waters with a shop and I am sure that this is what you are thinking. If it becomes profitable enough to keep food on the table and the bills paid I am sure you will be satisfied knowing your love for the hobby.

Kick some a$$ and get this coral farmers event going so that I can enjoy your company and healthy competition :)

Garrett

Reef is right, all those stores closing, my business is going to have to go somewhere.

The trach is incredible now that it is inflating. The paly also stands out against the other couple hundred zoa's that surround it.

Thanks for the super deals. I am really enjoying them.