Percs and Ocellaris getting along?

gradth

So I have had a pair of tank raised Ocellaris in my 55 FO for quite some time. I wanted percs in my new reef so the odds of bonding with a anenome would be better. I bought a pair of very young percs about 4 months ago. One got killed by my wrasse and the other got chased into my overflow where it stayed until I finally got my wrasse out. I then moved it out of the overflow. The little guy has since hung out over in the corner without ever really going far.

Today I decided to move my Ocellaris into the 180. I turned the lights back on after a bit, and the Ocellaris were just kinda hanging out on the opposite end of the tank just taking in there new surroundings, the perc was hanging out on his end. I went about my business and a couple hours later I walked by to check on things. All three were swimming out in the open with each other. Seemingly getting along quite well. The little perc has moved more in the last few hours then I have seen him in four months. I realize they look the same, but was shocked that the older pair accepted him so quickly.

Just thought it was kinda cool and decided to share some pics.

tank082509003.jpg

tank082509008.jpg

tank082509030.jpg