WTB corals

jason7504

finch, how big are the blue tenius, green stag and reddish pink acro?

dennis, oh sweet. i didnt have any cash on me lol but i will take a red, blue and purple mushroom :)

blue tenius can be close to two inches with branches starting off of that piece. green stag would be around 1.5'' and the unkown acro has alot of options as it is larger than I want it to be. I have another large cap that has a blue rim and is suppose to be green but its kinda light brown. It was a salvage from another guy. that is about 4''. If you are interested in that I will just keep a small shelf of it.

Also have the bottle brush that can get a small frag.

dennis, oh sweet. i didnt have any cash on me lol but i will take a red, blue and purple mushroom :)

Let me know when you come by Finch's place, he is just about 1.5 miles from my house. I can have the shrooms ready for you then.

If it works out that you come by when I am at work next week, I can drop them off with Finch for you to pick up.

dsoz

Let me know when you come by Finch's place, he is just about 1.5 miles from my house. I can have the shrooms ready for you then.

If it works out that you come by when I am at work next week, I can drop them off with Finch for you to pick up.

dsoz

Got any of those shrooms left? Would love a blue, red, and purple.

...a neon green tentacle and tip torch...

Joel had one the last time I was in Waves. In fact, I had them frag it for me since it was about 6" tall with 4 heads (I took one). VERY nice and has been a great addition to my tank. I would give them a call to see if they still have any of it left.

after my tanks incident, im looking to restock my tank soon..im looking for:

a neon green tentacle and tip torch or any color torch

any FS besides the neon tentacle and pink tip

some red and purple mushrooms

mat of xenia

blue,purple, green or orange SPS

Pm me

Did you buy a chiller yet?