New systems in the works!!!

Lowman

I am FINALLY going to set up the Envision 24" cube I won at last year's Christmas Party. Going beside it on the same stand, is going to be a 36x24x14 frag tank. It will be lit with 400 watt Galaxy ballasts and radium bulbs. I will have a huge sump (both tanks will share the sump). I am getting an AquaC EV240 skimmer, I have a 1/4 hp chiller. The tanks will have a combined total of 6 returns. No closed loops. I am going to use a Reeflo Hammerhead pump to run the whole thing.

I alos bought all of the 10 gallon tanks from Garrett. These are going to be set up in my garage along with a 100 gallon tank I have here for a propagation system to sell my corals on Ebay, and my website, (and to a few close friends (whistle)). I will post pictures of the builds when the time comes, and if I can find the camera.

post-7-141867778113_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867778116_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867778119_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867778122_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867778125_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I added a few pictures of my freshly cycling rock. All of this rock will be in the 60 gallon cube display. There will be a remote sandbed/zenia refugium also. I haven't received the prop tank yet, but I'm expecting James to be done with it soon!!!!!!!!!!