60 gallon frag tank

defigart

Im not sure if I want to sell this for, or even if I want to sell it for sure. So Im gauging interest.

48X24X12 appox 60 gallons acylic tank 1" thick sides and rimless

29 gallon sump with baffles

48" 2X250W MH with 4X65w Actinic PCF

RPS 1000 Protein Skimmer

250W heater

1200GPH Return pump

Tank has built in clear acrylic overflows, and pvc drains to sump

I may be able to get the stand that was built for it, if not I can build you one and paint it the color you want.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5368&d=1248712474

post-793-14186777757_thumb.jpg

You have to see this tank running to really appreciate it. The clear acrylic overflows set it aside from the rest. (You can see the water flowing through them) IMO this would be perfect to set up a little lower than normal for viewing clams as well as making a nice frag tank.

WOW!!! Didn't know there would be this much interest. Give me a few days to decide what I can let it go for.

Doran

PS for the record its a FRAG tank. LOL

Let me know while your at it so I can pass it along if I run across anyone else looking. (Both full system if it has changed from B4 and the tank only price)

Also if you happen to have a 175w or 250w single MH ballast laying around let me know.

Is this price for the complete setup or just the tank? If it's the complete setup then that sounds like a sweat deal.

Everything listed above and in the picture except the stand. I can make a similar stand, for just a few bucks plus paint.

Doran