Newby on site.

Hog Head

Hello,

I just posted my first post but thought I would post a "Hello from a newby" post also. I have been doing FW for almost 30 years and I have wanted to try SW for as long as I can remember. I have had the 29 gal setup below going for almost a year now and I am looking forward to stepping up to a 100 gallon tank soon.

I look forward to the time I will be spending on this site and all of you that I will be meeting along the way.

Gene

Welcome to the group.

Another one for the Eugene crowd. If you guys keep adding members down there you will need to host a meeting or two. :)

You should try hooking up with some of the other folk down there to check out their tanks.

dsoz

Welcome' date=' just remember the only stupid question is the one not asked and when reefing, slow and steady win's the race, a little knowlage is fatle allot of knowlage is less fatle. :) Happy reefing! :)[/quote']

This is the truth.... I am fairly new here too... and asked some what I thought were very dumb questions... but I always get lots of informative answers and no "I can't believe she just asked that!!" responses!

Welcome to the group... this is a great bunch!

Beth