RBTA for sale

I have an RBTA for sale that came from the quad split of this monster a couple weeks ago.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10895

One decided to move around a bit so I was able to corral it and is ready to go. I have two more that need to get gone, but I need to wait until they let go of the rock they're stuck on.

$65.00

-Scott

how big' date=' is the rbta[/quote']

OK, so the smaller of the two I have left has just decided to move around so I now have her corraled. This one is on the smallish side, about 2-3 inches in diameter. Still has plenty of room to grow and she is kinda cute ;)

$45.00

After looking at those pictures in the other thread I have to say that was one big rose anemone. Also very deep red. I wish mine was like that with those long tenticles. Mine always splits before it gets that big and is not that dark red. Im sure there is a few varieties of rose anemones. Yours looks just like the one that patrick has in his front window at saltwater fantaseas. Im gonna start feeding mine again to se how big I can get him. sometimes he goes 2 weeks or more without being target fed but the clowns always bring her mysis so I dont worry about it.

Nice anemone Steelhead. Are you a steelhead fisher like me?

Jay

Nice anemone Steelhead. Are you a steelhead fisher like me?

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the kind words. I fed her about a half a silverside three - four times a week. Then after my ich breakout faded away, I did about a 30% WC. Four days later she split. A week later one split again. I've stopped target feeding except maybe once a week with mysis.

I've got one more to get out of my tank before I start silverside feeding again.

I am a steelhead fisher, tho not as often as I used to. I'm an R.C.er as well. Haven't flown in awhile tho. It's tough to find the time for all my hobbies.

-Scott

I am a steelhead fisher, tho not as often as I used to. I'm an R.C.er as well. Haven't flown in awhile tho. It's tough to find the time for all my hobbies.

-Scott

I hear that!

I have the same hobbies and every year I do less and lessof them....ahhh isn't getting old sad!

I kind'a miss ground-pounding for stripers on the American river around Sacramento. Thinking back though' date=' I don't miss the stories about guys getting shot for fouling lines.[/quote']

Combat Fishing! (threaten) The Salmon River out of Salem is like that. Shoulder to shoulder in the Fall. If you cross another guy's line he'll either cut it with his blade or burn it with his smoke (flame). I don't fish there any more.