Need apex power supply

Parzifal

Good evening all!

im in need of a power supply for an apex classic, or for the AFS from Neptune.  

anyone have one they would like to sell or can direct me where to get one in the next few days?

please and thanks!

Can you clarify?  The Apex and the AFS are typically powered through an AquaBus cable plugged into any EnergyBar which supplies the needed 12v for each module.  Are you instead talking about the optional 12v Auxiliary power adapter for the Apex?  This is normally used in addition to the EnergyBar power to allow the Apex to detect a power failure when used in conjunction with a UPS backup battery.  While the AFS has a power plug, it is simply a Neptune-branded device made by another company, and there is no Neptune documentation that mentions this power port or how to use it.

Ah,  Good question. yes, I’m looking for the Aux 12v power adaptor for the apex classic base unit, or any 12v 1+Amp adaptor that would work.

also,  what the heck are you doing up?  Looking for Bristleworms 😉?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

Ah,  Good question. yes, I’m looking for the Aux 12v power adaptor for the apex classic base unit, or any 12v 1+Amp adaptor that would work.

also,  what the heck are you doing up?  Looking for Bristleworms 😉?

I’m always a night owl...

Here’s the exact specs of the Apex Aux 12v adapter:

DB6CDA29-AEB8-47A9-B203-B9EBAF35F0BF.jpeg

Here's a link to the official product at BRS:  https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/12v-power-supply-neptune-systems.html

If you didnt end up finding one, I always stop by thrift stores and pick up power adapters, you can get some pretty hefty ones for just a couple dollars. As long as the label for the output says 12v and the amperage is at least .7A, your good to go. The amperage can be any number as long as it's at least .7A.