Ball Python needs a new home

MrBret

I am looking to re-home my ball python. I have had him for 9 months, I don't know how old he was when I got him but he was relatively young. I also call him a he but his gender is unknown.

He is a very good snake. I've never had any problems feeding him. He's only tried to strike me once when I first got him because I moved my hand too fast towards his face. Once I learned to be more gentle and slow he has had no issues. He's never had stuck shed, only tiny pieces that came off within a couple days on their own. He has shown an interest in climbing if that's of interest.

If you re-home my snake I will also include all my supplies I have for him. This includes -
- 20 Gallon Terrarium (30″ x 12″ x 12″) with sliding screen top. Although he will need an upgrade soon
- Bamboo feeding tongs
- Two identical hides
- A water bowl
- Two fake plants and fake vines
- Two AcuRite monitors to read the temperature and humidity in tank
- A heating lamp with a CHE bulb, with a thermostat
- A heating mat, with a thermostat
- Foil tape
- Water conditioner, used, about half full
- Half a bag of mulch, should fill up the tank I think
- Tank cleaning fluid
- A temperature gun
- A snake hook

Re-homing fee of $30

6 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

My daughter and I may be interested! I have a green tree python at home as well. Is it a standard color? Has it been sexed? What is it feeding on now? Hoppers? Pinkies? Mice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi this is Mr.Brets daughter, I took over his computer while he's in the other room. If you look in the replies to this original post you will see I have uploaded pictures of the snake. He is a standard color. He has not been sexed, I have always just called him a boy but it is actually unknown. I feed him frozen thawed small adult rats.

• Like 1

Hi this is Mr.Brets daughter, I took over his computer while he's in the other room. If you look in the replies to this original post you will see I have uploaded pictures of the snake. He is a standard color. He has not been sexed, I have always just called him a boy but it is actually unknown. I feed him frozen thawed small adult rats.

Thanks for the response! I will talk to my wife tonight and keep you guys posted. Beautiful snake!

• Like 1

Hey Mr. Bret and his daughter!

I passed this post along to my little bro. He has been looking for a python for a while and would love to rehome your snake. I know Randell (hopefully I spelt that right) is interested and I don’t want to step on any toes but my little bro would like to get put next in line please :)

• Like 1