Nudi group buy

Optimusprime3605

I hope you are all enjoying your nudis, I am!
I have them all in a container in one of my frag tanks. I placed a coral frag that has aptasia and once the nudis has done their job, I'll replace that frag with another frag of aptasia and so on and so on. Hopefully, they'll reproduce in the container, which makes it easy for me to catch them.

Anywho... If mods want to close this group buy thread, go for it or it can staying open for more discussions/sharing.

Thanks everyone who participated!

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

I am in if there is room for me. 118 total volume 88 main tank. So how ever many I would need for a tank that size. Thank you. 

Sorry for the double post but forgot to add the notification to it. So if a mod deletes one please delete the first one. 

Edited by fishboys
Add content

1 hour ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I hope you are all enjoying your nudis, I am!
I have them all in a container in one of my frag tanks. I placed a coral frag that has aptasia and once the nudis has done their job, I'll replace that frag with another frag of aptasia and so on and so on. Hopefully, they'll reproduce in the container, which makes it easy for me to catch them.

Anywho... If mods want to close this group buy thread, go for it or it can staying open for more discussions/sharing.

Thanks everyone who participated!

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Interesting approach and perhaps a way to keep them going for a while without dedicating another tank to just growing aptasia.  Mine actually went into my internal overflows as that is where all the aptasia are and I am unable to get them cleared out.  Fortunately, no nudibranch predators in there but not sure how they will take to it... curious to see.  If they do reproduce and spread to the tank all the better!

• Like 1

Just now, fishboys said:

I am in if there is room for me. 118 total volume 88 main tank. So how ever many I would need for a tank that size. Thank you. 

Actually, this already wrapped up but hopefully you can catch another group buy soon.  They seem to come around with some frequency.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mandinga said:

My peppermint crew would crush your nudis in an aiptasia eating competition...just sayin;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And my wrasses would crush your peppermint snacks.............:laugh: I love my fish but they make it difficult to have any aptasia eaters for me........ good to hear the little guys are working for people.

• Like 1