The rad reefer

Dragged some coral up

I have 14 healthy frags of zoas and acros and some really nice bounce shrooms with good color and a lot of bubbles. Text me if interested in price and names of corals and pics. 503-855-7525.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rad Reefer per forumn rules. You gotta post prices or Mods be all up in your business. Plus pictures and names of what you have willl help sell your items quicker

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The rad reefer said:

I have 14 healthy frags of zoas and acros and some really nice bounce shrooms with good color and a lot of bubbles. Text me if interested in price and names of corals and pics. 503-855-7525.

I would be interested in what acros you have

I am not the best at remembering the names of them but I can send u pics of the frags and them pics of the colony if u would like

c80fc3ff8bdba6cf541b41b84b50720f.jpg
Here are some pics of his stuff! Best is to text him for pics and pricing the bounces range from 250 to 300 4c5c24a79bc64e68d903044007de8962.jpgfce002bf8a2318d214eb29b20bc1627f.jpgd9fb4dd6d53c2a8ac0aee5bbded7986a.jpg

2 hours ago, viper55 said:

Hey Rad Reefer per forumn rules. You gotta post prices or Mods be all up in your business. Plus pictures and names of what you have willl help sell your items quicker

Hi Rad Reefer - as Viper mentions here the classified posting rules require a price. Randall mentioned a range on the bounce but perhaps you could add info for the other frags - even if it is just a range for the acros and zoas. Adding pics is pretty simple now as you can just choose a file to attach from your phone or computer. 

12 hours ago, The rad reefer said:

The acros are anywhere for 10 to 30 a frag and same with the zoas for the most partebaef0c7a7f70f1a9b8d14d1fbba810e.jpg

I am interested in the blue zoas in the center what's the price and your location?