Flash’s Tiny 3.5 Drop Off (contest)

New Corals 

New Shrimp.  I was thinking to make this tank an invert tank? Now I have no clue what else inverts are out there besides the normal shrimps snails crabs star fish  etc.  Any Ideas? 

As of about 3-4 days ago all the alage is gone! Everything has grew a new head up to 4 heads.  

Mangroove is still doing really well.  

Enjoy. 

E1B5490A-F3A9-470B-9A9A-7E04FCD2EA13.jpeg

F0520919-869C-4CB1-8E91-A453B78A1164.jpeg

777AB5FD-8509-40B4-A762-736D3223BB9F.jpeg

DEB5B4A9-584B-434E-8409-AEBB0412D6E5.jpeg

CB4E9E41-C45B-42B4-81BD-FEAD657473FB.jpeg

• Like 1

Update 3.5 

After running around decided to stop by CNC to see what he had in stock.  After Jorge showing me a pair of cute fish I bought them both...Thanks to Jack for bagging them up!  I know I said no fish and wife said no fish to! Never trust a reefer! They never tell the truth 😝 

Any guesses? 

• Like 1

After Last Min plans to head outta town next weekend.  I had to brainstorm An idea for an ATO.  I took the Smart Nano ATO off the wifes tank and ordered her a Tunze ATO.  So now my Nano is all good to go.  

Things are still doing freaking awesome in the tank.  The Blennys are still doing really well! Everything is fat and happy! 

Better step up your game Holly.  😝 because I may have something else planned out for next weekend 🤔 

• Like 2

Good to hear and had to post as you are the only one posting in the thread :laugh: you talking to yourself ? Hopefully you don't have imaginary friends to :unsure: and who is taking care of your tank while your gone............that's like letting the fox into the chicken coop :nooo: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Good to hear and had to post as you are the only one posting in the thread :laugh: you talking to yourself ? Hopefully you don't have imaginary friends to :unsure: and who is taking care of your tank while your gone............that's like letting the fox into the chicken coop :nooo: 

Im not going to mention who is taking care of the tanks! All my friends are imaginary...best kept that way.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Flash21 said:

Lately I have been dosing and a WC every 2-3weeks.  Change Filter every week or so.  I run it pretty dirty.  For me it’s quite simple I guess I have the touch for nanos. 

As long as no fish are involved :popcorn:

• Confused 1