Goldenbasketreef

Newreefer02

Big shout out to GoldenBasketReef... Went and picked up my auction winnings today at the shop in Tigard. The crew there was very nice and easy to talk to and ask questions. Crazy amounts of some incredible looking stuff in there! And of course I left with more than just what I went to pick up! I will definitely be making another stop in there from time to time. If you havn' t been I highly recommend it! Personally I would make time to get in there during the hours they are available if you have yet to go!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Newreefer02 said:

Big shout out to GoldenBasketReef... Went and picked up my auction winnings today at the shop in Tigard. The crew there was very nice and easy to talk to and ask questions. Crazy amounts of some incredible looking stuff in there! And of course I left with more than just what I went to pick up! I will definitely be making another stop in there from time to time. If you havn' t been I highly recommend it! Personally I would make time to get in there during the hours they are available if you have yet to go!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you Derek for stoping by. It was my pleasure to have met you in person.

• Like 1