Carla

Some November pics

I usually do monthly pics of my tanks just because I can. So here we go, hope you enjoy. This will take 2 posts because my pics are too big, OOPS :).

DX2A1645.jpg

DX2A1648.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, caolewis said:

Nice, Snow already where u are?

Oh yeah, we got 3-4 inches last week and it really hasn't gone anywhere.....................lol.

2 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Looking awesome Carla!  What is the large blue tort-like colony just left of center in the first tank pic? 

That is an original Oregon Blue Tort :)

Just now, Carla said:

That is an original Oregon Blue Tort :)

That is insane!  Haven’t seen one that size for a really long time. Know they are out there but highly prized (as you know). Congrats!

9 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That is insane!  Haven’t seen one that size for a really long time. Know they are out there but highly prized (as you know). Congrats!

I have had this for a little over 7 years, I don't frag it much, but thanks. Lots of Blue Moon Belgian White for a frag of it........................................lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

:drool:

Clean that up, this is a family board :fingerscrossed:

Edited by Carla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, caolewis said:

How much for that whole OR colony?  I help you to take it off your hand :-)

For what I have been thru with this colony................................... you don't have enuf in your bank account :).

12 minutes ago, Carla said:

For what I have been thru with this colony................................... you don't have enuf in your bank account :).

Agreed, I lost my colony that big and that pissed me off.  Well, if you decide then name its price, or we can trade for 1/2 that colony for some more valuable stuff.  A frag of OR is $40 vs a frag of other high end is $200-$300 :-).

7 minutes ago, caolewis said:

Agreed, I lost my colony that big and that pissed me off.  Well, if you decide then name its price, or we can trade for 1/2 that colony for some more valuable stuff.  A frag of OR is $40 vs a frag of other high end is $200-$300 :-).

I'll think about it when the next frag swap comes around, I just hate fragging it, even tho it is so cheap. :)

4 minutes ago, xmas_one said:

Looking great Carla! 

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, R-3 said:

Beautiful tanks Carla!! What kind and how long have you been running those leds?

These particular ones, since May of this year.

Thank you :)