Share your I'm a true reefer family moment

talkalot82

So this is my true reefer family moment well one of many.. 

Yep so my husband  who also has his own reef tank. We don't touch each other's tank by the way.. separate but equal. Secrets to a happy marriage 101.

Well he tonight has decided to bring some of our test kits into our bed room to sleep by them. Don't know why.  He just felt the need to be close to them I guess.by the way the tanks are in the garage way away from my bed room.  ( this is a reefer family moment.) Picture added. 

Who else wants to share their moments... 

20171107_233654.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TheClark said:

One entire garage is full of stuff I 'might need some day' and was 'a good deal'

Yep that means a car is outside. 

PRIORITIES!

Lets just give it a few years before we see that episode of "Hoarders" staring Jeremy :happy: 

• Like 1

Haha!  Our test kits are spread out all over the dinning room table right now as I am trying to track down an issue with my coral.  Darcy has to clear out a spot so she can sit down with her meals.  Unlike @TheClark we don't have a garage at all so the gear is all spread out on the basement floor (minus the stuff on the dinning room table of course).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The ro machine needs moved out of the bath tub during winter months if you want to take a bath or shower. It connects under the sink and sits in the tub. Warmer times it runs in back yard.. funny thing is you have to walk between it all to use the toilet too. But I really like my ro water and don’t care if guest have to work around it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1