240g Shark tank for sale

Dragon

I am moving and have to pair down my system. I currently have a 240g 1" thick acrylic tank that I believe was made by James at Envision. It has a new overflow box with a single herbie drain and two returns. The tank is in good condition with a little scratching. I will include nous acrylic polish with the tank. 

Because I need the tank out quickly, I will sell it for $400 with sand, live rock, and stand. The stand is an overbuilt 2x4 stand that was painted with a white water resistant paint. A couple rocks have some Xenia and a little GSP on them that can easily be removed if you don't want it. Otherwise the rock is pest free and has some nice shelf pieces.

For an extra $350, I will include the epaulette shark and coral cat shark that are currently in there. The epaulette will be fine in that tank for a while, but would ideally go to a larger tank in the near future. It's really active and cruises around the tank day and night. 

I'm also happy to sell the sharks separately to those who have adequate tanks. Let me know if you want a photo or would like to come check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't had computer access the past few days, so just returning PM's. At this point, the tank is still available. 240g 1" acrylic tank with stand, sand, live rock and plumbing for $400! Come and get it before I decide to keep it for my move. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...