Jump to content
Ron

20 Nuvo with extras

Recommended Posts

~Sold ~

 

Well its time to part with yet another tank.

t5light as well as a custom stand if wanted.

~No Fish~ but have rock that can go with it.

$180

Located in Albany 

20170530_010144.jpg

20170530_010151.jpg

 

Edited by Ron
Price drop an update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great tank and a great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Paratore said:

Great tank and a great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Albany have to be so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaylorW said:

Why does Albany have to be so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
 

Make a day of it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many tanks you have listed now Ron? You should build your own online storefront! :D

Edited by Exodus
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Exodus said:

How many tanks you have listed now Ron? You should build your own online storefront! :D

Lol i have 10 more not listed an the ones im keeping not listed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Ron said:

Lol i have 10 more not listed an the ones im keeping not listed :)

Man - you must have a large garage... that is quite the collection!  Guess you need somewhere to keep all those tangs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2017 at 8:22 PM, Ron said:

Still Available 

X2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a IM30 if someone has one an wants a 20 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, chewie said:

Pics of stand? Any scratches on the inside of the tank?

None that stand out but it is a used tank.

FB_IMG_1479682116373.jpg

FB_IMG_1479682122006.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it had a kegerator I'd be all over it. Don't have any use for a wine rack though. Thanks for the pics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chewie said:

If it had a kegerator I'd be all over it. Don't have any use for a wine rack though. Thanks for the pics. 

It can hold 22oz Micros!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump for Classic flakey people who ask a ton of questions, ask for an address an never show! Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a nice Drone, have other stuff to trade :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×