OFFICIAL: sps grow out thread

1 hour ago, Brian67 said:

Here is the list of paid, ONE MORE GUARANTEED SPOT, may be more but will not know till colony is cut

SPS grow out paid

Troy dean
Daniel lu
Scott 
Tom
Brian
Holly
Andrew 
Every1has1
Vance

That's a long list.  Is it a big colony or we are all getting CB's standard size here :drool:?

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 3:41 PM, Aquanius said:

I'm in from the last thread.  Didn't see this one with the site going down and all

I am not sure what the rule is and I don't wanna make it hairy case; however if Brian is ok with it, then you can have my spot.  I am ok giving up my spot for you if you still want to be in.  Check with Brian on it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, caolewis said:

I am not sure what the rule is and I don't wanna make it hairy case; however if Brian is ok with it, then you can have my spot.  I am ok giving up my spot for you if you still want to be in.  Check with Brian on it.

Up to you tom  if you wanna give uo spot to aqaunius he can either paypal me and i refundsyou or he canmoaypal you. Either wsy let me kniw

1 hour ago, Brian67 said:

Up to you tom  if you wanna give uo spot to aqaunius he can either paypal me and i refundsyou or he canmoaypal you. Either wsy let me kniw

Thank you Mr. Officer.  So here is the spot if Aquanius or anyone wants for the last minute spot.  Hurry before the Officer's hammer slam down shut :-)

It is me, I work with BHCCorals. Thursday night when I sent paypal out I also sent you a PM as well as a message with my paypal payment that said this is the name of my maintenance business. I apologize if you didn't get either of them, I have a new cell phone and am unsure of your number or else I would have sent a text too.

Hope I got in but whatever happens happens, I understand all about grow outs and the complexities in coordinating one. When I ran the TECO zoa competition there was an odd number of secondary palys, in the acro GO one of the colonies got some RTN but I salvaged the majority into usable frags, and the goniopra contest colonies were recent imports that had a fascinating goniopra eating nudibranch munching away. In the past I would get the coral cut and healed so I knew about how many people could participate since there always seemed to be a complication of sorts, at least for me, and this way people were all on the same page and I couldn't get any flak, because I get Alot of flak. Not trying to jinx ya just a reminder to all participants that there is much behind the scenes work in a good grow out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badxgillen said:

It is me, I work with BHCCorals. Thursday night when I sent paypal out I also sent you a PM as well as a message with my paypal payment that said this is the name of my maintenance business. I apologize if you didn't get either of them, I have a new cell phone and am unsure of your number or else I would have sent a text too.

Hope I got in but whatever happens happens, I understand all about grow outs and the complexities in coordinating one. When I ran the TECO zoa competition there was an odd number of secondary palys, in the acro GO one of the colonies got some RTN but I salvaged the majority into usable frags, and the goniopra contest colonies were recent imports that had a fascinating goniopra eating nudibranch munching away. In the past I would get the coral cut and healed so I knew about how many people could participate since there always seemed to be a complication of sorts, at least for me, and this way people were all on the same page and I couldn't get any flak, because I get Alot of flak. Not trying to jinx ya just a reminder to all participants that there is much behind the scenes work in a good grow out.

Yess robert you are in i just did not know who it was lol!!! 

• Like 1

Thank you Mr. Officer.  So here is the spot if Aquanius or anyone wants for the last minute spot.  Hurry before the Officer's hammer slam down shut :-)

Hey Tom! Sorry about not getting back to you and your generous offer. Crazy last half of the week at work, as always. I'm totally fine going into the secondary list, but if one comes up I definitely want in. I really do appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok guys do i will post rules, pick up dates and format tonight from work. The frags will be assigned a number and each person will draw a number (lottery) and get the associated frag to keep it fair!

Here are pics and keep in mind this is a choice tenuis from no other than Mattv. This pirce has tons of potential and how it colors up will be part of determining the winner.

Here are a few teaser pics!

IMG_3533.JPGIMG_3535.JPGIMG_3532.JPGIMG_3534.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3