Bob Moore Frag Swap Pictures!

Emerald525

I know Badxgillen took a lot of pictures and I can't wait to see what he has but I was able to snap a few pictures in between manning the booth, visiting with the Oregon crew and checking out the wares of other vendors!

Thanks to Holly, Bert, Miles, Bret Karen and Sirena for all the help.

Jim aka Gumby also helped us with setup!

I was on a cruise in the Caribbean the week before al I was not as organized as I would like to be! I know feel sorry for me ! ????

This is Sirena and I loving life in the Caribbean!

37B5924B-A8AF-4BEA-9582-3AAE06AA6E14_zps

Thanks again to spectra , Badxgillen , dayze, caolewis, Cuttlefish and coral , Kknight , and stylaster for the generous donations! We made 650 dollars and had some leftover frags to auction later !

Your fearless leader manning the booth and sporting the pnwmas t-shirt.

DCE9B88F-E41D-4533-AFF6-85788BFB703A_zps

Look no hands !!

60ABBB92-373F-4F3A-A1D2-F6FFCD0EF554_zps

• Like 2

Thanks to Joanne Vega and all the Bob Moore volunteers. This is a well organized venue! I aspire to organize something of this magnitude and so well! All of you should come next year ! Worth the drive and they let us have a table free of charge and even supplied us with water free of charge !

They also had the Oregon group close together! That's Sirena and in the back is Premium Aquarium. Pacific corals ,Stumptown corals Cuttlefish and coral and Goldenbasket

09E8123A-8C5A-453E-9246-42ACBCD63B52_zps

That's me and Mattv owner of Stumptown as well as the originator of many awesome named sps

I didn't get a pick of Panthetguy aka David but Sirena got an ice gorgonian from them.

43A368F6-3180-4C2A-924D-6C3883D7FD9B_zps

Next to them was Cuttlefish and Coral! Tank was chocked full of nice pieces ! Sirena got a double bounce mushroom. They had some really nice pearlberry sps I got some nice acans and Zoas!

That's Jorge on the right and Brian67 showing off their big guns !

67241326-0264-4D3B-82EE-30AF57257106_zps

C852EB38-D567-44E2-A13B-5394A21D8F9D_zps

• Like 1

There is Jeff in the midst of the crowd being interviewed . Thanks again for all your donations !

58A1538C-0E38-4067-8A60-BF4868307F7A_zps

That's me sneaking up on Garrett of The Premium Aquarium and Rudy from Golden Basket ! I told them I was running a best butt contest !! Who won?

38CA4EE2-C2A2-4AF8-A998-D1019CF5FF37_zps

How about a front shot now !! Always a pleasure to see you G man! And of course Rudy from Goldenbasket The Godfather of coral! He had an awesome display very professionally done !! Great corsls too!

E65D2D1C-3474-4583-994E-340386D1E297_zps

The Oregon crew had s great friendly vibe where we all get along and help each other! It was awesome to be around !

i didn't get a picture of Stylaster and Pacific Corals but he did give me a deal on one of these awesome seahorse cookies that his table mate made!

Sirena said it was cute to eat!! Yeah right it's a cookie!!

F84AC39A-27DD-4F54-85DA-1C18A2AEC736_zps

• Like 3

This was so much fun! I know it's going to embarrass him but I gotta give a shout out to Tom (caolewis) for donating about a dozen HIGH end SPS frags. And large-sized frags, too. Very generous.

Another shout out to Jeff at CnC for donating a ton of prized softies, LPS, and SPS to support the club. He's been a consistent supporter of the club and of the Tanks for Teachers program. I know a lot of us shop at CnC so make sure you give him a High Five next time you're there for being such a great supporter.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I also have to say how impressed I am with our PNWMAS sponsors in general. First, the collegiality between the store owners was very impressive. Golden Basket, Cuttle Fish, Stumptown Corals, Pacific Corals, and The Premium Aquarium were all in the same area and, although I'm biased, I have to say have some of the nicest stuff out there. Seriously. Plus, all of them supported each other. I even some saw store owners working each others' booths! Good peeps. I feel very lucky to know these guys.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's me sneaking up on Garrett of The Premium Aquarium and Rudy from Golden Basket ! I told them I was running a best butt contest !! Who won?

I didn't actually check out anyone's butt, but I call Garrett the winner, regardless, b/c he gave me a saaa-weeet deal on some ultra ultra acans!  Lights are already out for the night, but I'll get pics soon. They are crazy gorgeous!

Had a blast at the event and bought way too much at fantastic prices!  Even won a TPA gift card in the raffle!   :clap:  So happy we have this event in the NW!

• Like 1

I know I am late to the party but regardless here are some pictures to add to the thread, it was a great time and I feels sorry for those who missed out...I know its really far but maybe think twice about going next year because there will be another one, thats for sure.

SAM_7589_zps4q39f4ji.jpg

Kim-Emerald , Sirena , Miles , and Myself Badxgillen - Bert getting ready to do our thing and sling donated corals out to the Washington crowd as well as raise PNWMAS awareness..

SAM_7583_zpsck4rmbvw.jpg

Danlu and Jorge in the house, Jeff had Jorge help man the table and Danlu had a presentation to attend to.

SAM_7582_zpsauwngtzf.jpg

Mattv and David from Stumptown Corals, bringing the Fire!!!

SAM_7574_zpsgbrw70aj.jpg

Stylaster and Flashy Fins. Roy, we all know about your bare bottom...Tank. Your fiance let me see it while you weren't looking ;) . Cherany always has an eye for the bright and sparkly but this time there was a bling overload, there was insane corals everywhere.

SAM_7566_zpsbjopsul7.jpg

The Premium Aquariums table was hopin, as you can see some familiar faces here. In fact a kinda cool thing was that all the Oregon vendors including our club was on one end of the larger room almost segregated into a small but familiar community of neighborly reefers. I mean, I know all these guys here.

SAM_7547_zpstlamhwoz.jpg

Biochemrobyn I believe, nice meeting you.

SAM_7538_zpsj65y3frh.jpg

Grassi and family coming through to say whats up and snag some corals.

SAM_7536_zpstqohc4tk.jpg

Daniel representing Reefi lighting not only lit all the raffle frag tanks with his killer LED but also gave a presentation about the technology and applications of the Reefi light. I could sit this one out because I already have one, HAH.

SAM_7530_zpsy9sznegr.jpg

Colby of Pacific Island Aquatics made  a cameo to see what all the hubub was about.

SAM_7520_zpsxtb0zmuw.jpg

Gill&Fin and Gumby making rounds before the doors opened to the full public, all around there was much more space as the event had 3 rooms. Believe it or not all these people in the picture are vendors and the volunteers that had helped in transport and setup.

SAM_7515_zps17mlhsah.jpg

Garret during TPA Setup Time!!! Cool as a cucumber...

On another note it was nice to be able to visit some vendors that were not local to the Oregon area such as...

SAM_7501_zpsqsd9p6ce.jpg

Crystal Reef Aquatics.

SAM_7498_zpslly0zche.jpg

Aquatic Dreams

SAM_7497_zps7yylqjiw.jpg

Inland Corals

SAM_7495_zpsxi1kayib.jpg

Hobbyist table Hamby, nice guys here for sure showing some comradery via a couple sales and letting us use their sipon hose when we had none. Thanks you two.

SAM_7488_zpsgvmgjhst.jpg

Ragnaroks brought in a stellar product, can't wait to get one of these in my tank, we can always use more real estate right.

SAM_7485_zpsxknspxso.jpg

The Photic Zone sporting some mad Euphyllia.

SAM_7481_zpstk4pyy4q.jpg

Your Mom loves my corals was new to me

SAM_7477_zpskqlhvasw.jpg

Zoanthids.com brought some diamonds

SAM_7475_zpslyxixfxr.jpg

Fritz Aquatics

SAM_7469_zpsc3rrg2n9.jpg

Legendary Corals tanks were stacked.

SAM_7464_zpsjfwq7eyu.jpg

Dynasty Corals was looking good.

SAM_7458_zpsdagse9du.jpg

Golden Basket...Everybody knows the Golden Basket and Rudy, and no they did not disappoint, all colors of many varieties.

SAM_7457_zpshiudhmej.jpg

Pacific Corals coming in with some hand picked specimens for your home reef, Roy knows whats up.

SAM_7452_zpsd9sipcvf.jpg

StumpTown Corals Pantherguy and Karen chatting reef.

SAM_7443_zps5hzse0ji.jpg

Amazing cookies next to the NoobCube, I wish I got pics of these but I did not, I hope they are there next year so I can snag one or two for the road.

SAM_7437_zpsqiu3twge.jpg

Jeff and Brian at the Cuttlefish and Corals table, as usual they had some insane corals at equally insane prices.

SAM_7423_zpsdoofculd.jpg

Barrier Reef and Crunchy Stix took up a whole wall and for good reason, they brought a small store with them.

And NOW...The coral pictures you have been waiting for.

SAM_7461_zps6db5qmf1.jpg

SAM_7470_zpsmwseev0h.jpg

SAM_7471_zpsfkax3dsp.jpg

SAM_7509_zpstbeqa3vf.jpg

SAM_7510_zpsdma9giin.jpg

SAM_7517_zpslbnubylj.jpg

SAM_7518_zps8ekvkoxk.jpg

SAM_7462_zpsbl57lw9r.jpg

SAM_7430_zps6tlr4gqm.jpg

AND I apologize about this terrible pic but i had to give a shout out to estanoche and her crew for making the whole Bob Moore event possible and allowing us a seat at their table, you all are Awesome, Thank You So Much for your efforts and hospitality.

And another BIG Thank You to our PNWMAS crew, we all came through to represent our club and we did so very well, Rock On guys and gals, way to pull through for the cause.

It was a wonderful time full of wonderful people and amazing corals, this was a most happening shindig for sure.

• Like 5