Sign in to follow this  
wegotjs

Club message out

Was there anything further decided on making Business cards or knicknack things to put in local

stores or give to interested people we meet.It seem's like at least once a week i'm trying to

expain the club address(It's not the easiest one to remember) to a newbie salt addict.I think if we can think of some cheap but useful thing to put the club site on would be great.Any ideas on what we could use.

We are working on many things right now. As soon as we have our permanent logo and banner, we will have business cards and merchandise made. I expect all of this to come together at the end of September.

Jay

Tonight again I met a young reefer. He was not aware there was a local saltwater club.Wrote

the site on a scratch piece of paper . It looked real professional(not).

Thanks for spreading the word. This is a major area of concern for me. We need better marketing. The business cards will help. I would like to set up a flyer/business card holder in every LFS. One of those acrylic models.

Jay

Was there anything further decided on making Business cards or knicknack things to put in local

stores or give to interested people we meet.It seem's like at least once a week i'm trying to

expain the club address(It's not the easiest one to remember) to a newbie salt addict.I think if we can think of some cheap but useful thing to put the club site on would be great.Any ideas on what we could use.

I have seen store advertising printed on plastic algae scrapers, plastic measuring cups, and pens. I'm sure we can do something similar with the club logo and web address.

Have we thought about getting another domain that might be easier to remember...not sure if there is a shortened nick name for the club I am unaware of...not sure just a thought, to have another name point to the site...

I have seen store advertising printed on plastic algae scrapers' date=' plastic measuring cups, and pens. I'm sure we can do something similar with the club logo and web address.[/quote']

And I know a guy who will cut us a smoking deal on any of these or similar ideas. He can put a logo on anything you want.