Club message out

wegotjs

Was there anything further decided on making Business cards or knicknack things to put in local

stores or give to interested people we meet.It seem's like at least once a week i'm trying to

expain the club address(It's not the easiest one to remember) to a newbie salt addict.I think if we can think of some cheap but useful thing to put the club site on would be great.Any ideas on what we could use.

Was there anything further decided on making Business cards or knicknack things to put in local

stores or give to interested people we meet.It seem's like at least once a week i'm trying to

expain the club address(It's not the easiest one to remember) to a newbie salt addict.I think if we can think of some cheap but useful thing to put the club site on would be great.Any ideas on what we could use.

I have seen store advertising printed on plastic algae scrapers, plastic measuring cups, and pens. I'm sure we can do something similar with the club logo and web address.

I have seen store advertising printed on plastic algae scrapers' date=' plastic measuring cups, and pens. I'm sure we can do something similar with the club logo and web address.[/quote']

And I know a guy who will cut us a smoking deal on any of these or similar ideas. He can put a logo on anything you want.