Taul

I was just about to post a 6in Blonde naso that eats like a beast. She turned aggressive towards my other naso, which I removed - but now I want to go back to a smaller pair together.

I need her gone today though, so timing is the issue. $100.

• 4 weeks later...

Is your tank a reef tank or FOWLR?  I acquired a large Red Sea Cleaner Wrasse for free.  I've need holding it in my 50gal frag tank and it will eat sps.  The 50gal is too small for it and I want it to goto a good home.  It's free if you want it. 

Flashy and higher thinking thank you, I might check them out, but they tend to ask retail prices which is of course natural. I can order a 300-1000 dollar fish though anytime. And alsp have tended to see much larger and impressive specimens from old established tanks rather than pet stores unless they were traded in. 

Danlu, it's a fowler for the time being until I expand the sumps and water system another 500 gallons into the garage ( Thanks Markvo for lights and ideas!) my only concern is if he is big enough to not be targeted by my triggers.. long and skinny has to be larger than hey are.. those wrasses say online don't get very big.. maybe we can PM ?

Wow .. lol.. I've been to CB's, but didn't know till you mentioned them and visited their website... they have a picture of my tank evidently they custom built! What fun discovery, evidently was featured in a magazine ..