MrBret

Avast Porthole.....Group Buy?

I'm gonna have to back out. Looks like you'll have 10 regardless, so not feeling too guilty. They do offer military discount and have a few things I need so I'm gonna bundle up.

Paid. I was hoping I'd be able to pick it up at the reef expo but didn't realize that's only a few days away. Any chance someone in the group buy is making a trip down to the Eugene area in the next week or two?

I will place the order for these as soon as everyone has paid. We need 3 more to send there mula to the paypal address.

What's the approximate arrival date? When I signed up, I forgot I wasn't going to be in the state for most of August and September :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bret do you want them to just ship it to my place since the meeting will be here and hopefully someone in the salem area can run it down to Cody?

Bret do you want them to just ship it to my place since the meeting will be here and hopefully someone in the salem area can run it down to Cody?

That works

That works

Okay let's get these paid so we can make sure they get here for meeting time !!

• Like 1

Can I jump in to? I can paypal the funds tonight just let me know. I would do the same as everyone else.

I'll pay tonight, just gotta put money in the pay pal haha.

You should be able to jump in Scott as the order has not been made yet! And Cody hopefully you didn't spend all your money at the reef expo!????

Can I jump in to? I can paypal the funds tonight just let me know. I would do the same as everyone else.

Your in!

Last day to jump in on  this deal. We are waiting on 1 more payment and then the order is being placed.

• Like 1

I apologize for the hold up, I'm on vacation and have horrible Internet. Having problems with my paypal and such so I've gotta back out :(

I have a coupon so I'll just use that to order mine.

Thanks again for the opportunity and I apologize for being a pain in the butt :/

I apologize for the hold up, I'm on vacation and have horrible Internet. Having problems with my paypal and such so I've gotta back out :(

I have a coupon so I'll just use that to order mine.

Thanks again for the opportunity and I apologize for being a pain in the butt :/

Cody, you are a Supporting Member. I trust you, if your ok with it i will pay for you and you can pay me back when your back from vacation. Sound good?

I really appreciate it Bret but I don't want to do that to the club, rules should be the same for everyone :) the coupon I've got is %10 off and free shipping so it's not too big of a difference. And then nobody has to worry about brining mine to Salem since I'm gone for so long. Just a lot of variables and I don't wanna complicate it for you guys. I really appreciate how you guys are willing to go out of your way but I don't want to make this too complicated for you guys. Go ahead and place the order and I'll get home separate later on. :)

• Like 1

The order has been placed........In the Mail.

• Like 2

Thanks Bret,l can stop by, to pick up, let me know.

They are coming to my house. IF you make it to the meeting August 21 you can pick it up then. 

They are coming to my house. IF you make it to the meeting August 21 you can pick it up then. 

They are being shipped too Emeralds525's house since the August meeting will be there.

Portholes have arrived !!!! You can pick them up at the meeting or earlier of you coordinate with me. I love in SE Portland !!

Thanks Bret for organizing this! I can't wait to try mine out !!!

6F7CFD24-DD5A-43D3-A980-680F9FAE1A24_zps

CEBE261C-8C6F-4844-8665-5CEFEE717EB9_zps

• Like 1

Great!  There in, i think i will come grab mine tomorrow.