Seahorse tank!

Emerald525

I think Sirena would be making a great decision not taking them home! Seahorses are very emotional creatures. One little heartbreak could send them down the drain. Don't listen to Kim Ms. Mermaid :D

Lmao!!! You're soooo not helping with this intervention!! They didn't skip a beat when I moved them to their new tank!!???? It's like they didn't even notice. And heck Jeff has his in the exact same tank so they probably wouldn't even realize they have been moved!

You do realize Sirena the mermaid used to sit out with Diego the dog when she fed him because she was afraid he would get lonely !????

• Like 1

Lol she would so get a cat but does not want to deal with a litter box.

Now taking applications for shorthair cat (allergies) that are trained to poop in the toilet and flush.

Well he did not use a litter box for 15 years........but after peeing on the rug in the kids bathroom we decided to get one.......

• Like 1

Lmao!!! You're soooo not helping with this intervention!! They didn't skip a beat when I moved them to their new tank!!???? It's like they didn't even notice. And heck Jeff has his in the exact same tank so they probably wouldn't even realize they have been moved!

You do realize Sirena the mermaid used to sit out with Diego the dog when she fed him because she was afraid he would get lonely !????

That's awesome! A great soul she is :)

• Like 1

After rock and sand how many gallons of water does this hold. Very cool and unique nano.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would guess it holds about 8 or 9 gallons. It did not take me long to fill it up. Gotta love nanos for that!

And yes when I saw these at Jeff's shop I lived how unusual it was. The curve of the tank also magnifies the size of everything inside of it too which to me makes it all the more fun!

Wow guys I should be on the forum more often! I do love Fred and Ginger but I know they are not my forever seahorses! So if I came home one day and they happened to look a little different that would be okay too. And thanks Jorge..... I will make special food for you next time [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow guys I should be on the forum more often! I do love Fred and Ginger but I know they are not my forever seahorses! So if I came home one day and they happened to look a little different that would be okay too. And thanks Jorge..... I will make special food for you next time [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo!!! Gonna eat it all!!

I love the setup! Where did you find that awesome branching live rock?

I'm working on aquascaping my seahorse tank this week, and I could use some nice branching rock like that.

I asked around and got it from a very nice reefer who practically has a fish store in her house!???? I think I took what she had though.

You may just want to post up a thread asking for some. I heard Garrett may have some. Jeff didn't have any when I checked. I know you can also order the dry stuff on Bill reef supply.

I asked around and got it from a very nice reefer who practically has a fish store in her house! I think I took what she had though.

You may just want to post up a thread asking for some. I heard Garrett may have some. Jeff didn't have any when I checked. I know you can also order the dry stuff on Bill reef supply.

I'll check with Garrett. Thanks!

I asked around and got it from a very nice reefer who practically has a fish store in her house![emoji3] I think I took what she had though.

Bill reef supply... Branch off of Bulk? Must check them out....[emoji5]