Welcome Seahorse Aquarium & Supply!

JManrow

Welcome back Woody!  Seahorse Aquarium & Supply has been around since the early days of our club! They have great selection of Fish, inverts, corals, and live rock! The also sell purified water and premixed saltwater, supplies, and offer equipment & lighting repair and much more!

Seahorse Aquarium is back at the Original Location at:

106 NE Russet St.
Portland, Oregon 97211
The shop is on the gravel street (Rodney) around the corner

SHOP HOURS:

MONDAYS: CLOSED
TUESDAY: 12 PM - 7 PM
WEDNESDAY: 12 PM - 7 PM
THURSDAY: 12 PM - 7 PM
FRIDAY: 12 PM - 7 PM
SATURDAY: 12 PM - 7 PM
SUNDAY: 12 PM - 6 PM

CONTACT US

Phone: 503-283-4788
Fax: 503-289-6310
Email: woody@seahorse-nw.com

• Like 2

I am glad he got the location setup, and with long hours. It has been years since i have been over to Woody's shop but I remember every time I went I came home with some crazy livestock and some good information. The man has been in the hobby for a while and is certainly a veteran in the salt water department. He used to have a whole room for plumbing tanks or custom builds and I am to this day still envious of such a collection of ABS, PVC, and Acrylics.

I can't wait to visit the new shop and chat with Woody again, good times.

This is where i went when i needed a 240 acrylic buffed out as i didn't want to take on the task. They pretty much made all visible scratches disapear. 

OH, that was your tank! Man that looked like a beast of  job. I have been secretly visiting Seahorse for the past year, glad to see Terry got on board! Terry is Woody's son in law. He and his wife are running the shop, and doing a great job so far!

OH, that was your tank! Man that looked like a beast of  job. I have been secretly visiting Seahorse for the past year, glad to see Terry got on board! Terry is Woody's son in law. He and his wife are running the shop, and doing a great job so far!

That's good to know. Is Woody still around?

Great news - glad to see Woody's is still up and running. I haven't been since they were located off Columbia Blvd. - one of the only shops I know about in this neck of the woods (NE PDX). Always good to see the next generation take an interest in keeping a small business alive. I will make sure to stop in soon.

• 2 weeks later...