J-Dog

Looking for PAINTBALL gear

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering in anyone has or knows anyone that has some paintball gear they are looking to sell or trade for some high end coral.  Me and a few of my friends are starting to get into the hobby, so we are looking for some stuff that could help.  Let me know, thanks! 

dang your just 2 years to late. sold both my markers, harness, nitro duck tank and all supplies.. :( great sport to get into. Love it, just wish still had my group to play again.

man I miss paint ball!  My favorite game to play was speed ball.  I was a very good rear guy. I could put the paint down!!!  I had a spider.......  crap I forget what model. it was E something...  I did the "the one" conversion on it and and ran it on o2. I sold all of my gear and got out of the sport because it was getting way to expensive and kids.  Man I have a way of picking the expensive hobbies....

• Like 1

Tell me what hobby doesn't cost money?  Some are just a little more than others

We have an indoor paintpall field down here in salem and I spend only $100 per year for unlimited access to it.  Here on the west coast we actually get our paint on average $50 per case which is far cheaper than what they are paying on the east coast. Good equipment should is certainly expensive, but high end markers like the Ego will typically last any causal player throughout their entire stint in the hobby. There is also several ways of keeping the hobby's cost down, including buying paint online, purchasing your own skuba tanks for refill.

Man this brings back memories. My buddies and I in high school had angels. They had LCD screens and were super high tech. We saved forever for them. It is a lot of fun

Angles use to be the ****!!! I always dreamed of owning an angle. This takes me way back!

sent from a Samsung note 4