Help choosing LED's PLEASE

ReefNoobie

I have a 65g tall, dimensions are 24" deep, 18" front to back, and 36" wide.  I am looking for some LED's for my tand and the trouble I am having is finding some that will 1.) penetrate 24" 2.) able to drill into top of cover to hang, and most importantly 3.) some that will work with the split divider down the middle of the top of that tank.  I need to be able to set them up to where they come on and turn off on their own (I work long hours) and would like them to slowly light up and slowly dim down when turning on and off.  I figured I would have to get two, which is expected with that [language filter] divider.  I was looking at the kessil a360 and the radion xr15 as well. 

Can anybody chime in with some suggestions.  I have pics of my tank under the post "already addicted noob"  in the "introduce yourself" category.

If there is a way to get only one fixture, that is preferred.  If I have to ditch the cover I will, just trying to keep if at all possible.

The plan I have is spending $900 so if I can stay at that budget or is at all possible less that would be awesome.  I am wanting to make it a fish, lps, and softies tank, sps eventually, but figured I would get the hang of things first.

Thanks so much in advance for all your help, any and all input is greatly appreciated!!!

Anybody else with any opinions on these two brand LED's would be very much appreciated!!!

The ReefCorner LED's have been really reliable and the par numbers they produce are really impressive, especially for the price.

You can see them in person at Upscales and they have all of the light's in stock for purchase.

I would drive to sandy to come see one, that would be awesome. I would really like to see one in person. How is the programming as far as dim up and dim down, ease of use, etc...???

To tell you the honest truth I didn't do well as a kid in school. It took me a few times of reading the instructions for me to catch on to how it works. But now it's not a problem. Just set your on times and intensity levels of each channel and push go. What's nice is there is one power cord for all three channels. You can set blue, white and moon to any intensity level and at any time you want. So if you want more blue set it to 60 80 or whatever and white to 40 50 or whatever or the other way around.

Sorry for any bad grammar and spelling. I'm really bad about that even worse when chicken pecking on my iPhone.