Selling 20L set-up + livestock/rocks

cyenna

Well, my tank has gone down the drain since I haven't been taking good care of it. I'm going to be moving next week so I'd rather have "one" less thing to worry about. Plus, I think I've become a dog person so I want to get a dog... so.....I guess I'm getting out of the hobby! (sad) Asking price: $400 OBO. Here is a list of what you would get:

- onyx clownfish with black dorsal, female $80

- juvenile true percula, male $35

- red-headed goby $25

- 2 cleaner shrimp, both female? $30 for both

- handful of hermits, 1 red, rest are blue $5 for all (if i can find them all)

- 4 astrea snails $4 for all

- few other random snails included with astreas

- a bunch of sand starfish! can't really sell these since they are in my sand...

- bristle starfish - it will just have to be a hitchiker on one of the rocks, i have no idea where it is

- pom pom xenia (red sea), $20 for two heads and a big rock

- regular silver xenia - $5/rock

- purple w/green mouth ricordia, pink/orange with green mouth ricordia $15 each

- pink/gray yuma, green yumas, purpley yuma $20 for big ones, $10 for smaller

- Zoas: AoG, radioactive, pink with white mouth, blues clues, a variety of blue/purple with yellow/orange centers, purple w/yellow skirt, green with red skirt and brown skirt, eagle eyes, red people eaters? (colors changed under my lighting), desert fox PE's, watermelons, dark red w/ light red center, creamsicles?, bam bam oranges? The more polyps, the more $. $30 for my biggest rock (60+polyps pinks with white mouth, gray skirt). $25 for the following: 15-20 polyps Desert fox PE's, 30+ watermelons, creamsicles, 30+red PE's. $15 and under for the rest.

- lighting: 175W HQI MH odyssea - i'll tell you now: you have to buy the odyssea bulbs or switch out the ballast but otherwise, i've been very pleased with this light (it is the newer version). $100 for light fixture, two bulbs (each used ~1month) and ballast.

- blue/purple maxima clam ~4inches? growing a new set of scutes on a regular basis $35

- 1 sad looking green BTA - $5

- purple plating montipora (Idaho grape?) - $15

- red plating montipora -$15

- red montipora -$15

- green acropora - $10

- red frogspawn in the process of splitting into two main heads and a bunch (6?) of little ones - $15

- 1 electric green hammer head in the process of splitting into three heads -$15

- small green tipped galaxia -$5

- handful of discosoma mushrooms- purple, green with spots, red - $depends. They're all attached on big rocks (1-2lbs) and there aren't many of them. Take them + rock = $10. There are two rocks.

- about 25-30lbs of LR -most have corals attached, I'll price these at the end.

- 10lbs LS - free?

-1 AC 70 -$20

-900 MJ -$10

-2 AC powerheads - weak - $10 for both

- 5+3gallon bucket - $5 for both

- 20L AGA tank - $10

-90G bucket of Oceanic salt, almost full - $15

- a handful of fish nets, bags, rubber bands - free

- 2 150W heaters, one brand new, never used - $30 for both

- timer -$5

- Mag-float cleaner, large - $7

- kent iodine, calcium, Red Sea buffer, dried cyclopeez $5, other flake food- free, frozen mysis, frozen silversides, frozen marine cuisine, marine snow, phyto feast- $5 (I don't actually use all this stuff, i've just accumulated them over time), frozen stuff is free, additives are free

PROBLEMS - free:

-regular old flatworms - the population seems to come and go - i've been meaning to get rid of them for good but just haven't found the time....

-macro algea -growing really fast - faster than me, i kid you not (scary)

-pretty green nudis that i always find on my zoas - blah - if my sixline were still alive, these and the flatworms would be no problem. RIP sixline.

I would prefer if I sold the entire tank but I know only someone with patience and time will be able to appreciate my tank. These prices are set to try to recoup my loses but are negotiable.

Alright. I will consider parting out if I can get enough takers for most of my stuff. If only equipment is left over, I will just sell to an LFS or something. Please look at edited list. Keep in mind, first come first serve, I will be moving by next Monday (June 18). If there aren't enough takers, I will take it to Portland with me and grumble about it the entire time and then decide if I still want to get out of the hobby or not.

The reason why most of my things are pretty cheap is because I collected small frags really fast and I haven't let them have time to grow out... They're still kinda small but nothing under 1.5inches and nothing less than 10polyps except maybe the bam bams and AoG.

Sorry to hear that you are getting out. Dogs are fun, but I get tired of the drool. I would rather my whole arm get wet, rather than just my hand. Also the hair gets all over everything!

Whatever you have left after the vultures, let me know. If you can move it to Portland, I'll buy the leftovers on Monday. Just be sure to save me some of the stuff on the list I PM'ed you. Especially the mag-float, sand, salt, and any corals and rock that does not sell (especially the FS and hammer). I would also buy the tank and any PH's that you have. Whatever is left, figure out a reasonable price, and let me know. Flatworms are not an issue, I have them already. I also have a bottle of flatworm eXit that I have not used yet. BRING EM ON!

dsoz

A lot of people showed interest in the same things but it looks like I might just have enough buyers for everything but the equipment. I understand no one wants to drive all the way to Corvallis but if I wanted to drive to Portland with my fish stuff, then I may as well keep it. (laugh) So, if you can promise you'll take the bulk of my stuff, the first one to call me and set up a meeting time before Sunday can have their pick. My cell is five zero three five four eight seven nine eight eight. If I don't pick up, I'm probably taking a final. Hopefully my phone will be off and you can leave a message. Call me as late as midnight. Even 2am. Maybe even 4 am. I'll be up studying. Calling me after 9 is best since I'm running out of minutes. :)

Although, preference will be given to those that showed interest in buying the whole tank.

okiedokie, i've gone crosseyed from studying parasitology. So now, all PM's have been replied to. I've got sort of a line-up of people coming to check out the goods. If I didn't respond, PM me again please!

Disclaimer: Preference is given to those that want the bulk of my things. I have had a few requests for photos but I'm not going to bother with photos unless it'll sway your decision on buying a lot. If you feel like I was short with you in my PM, I didn't mean to be but I'm just trying to bust out these PM's!

So far, almost everything has been "claimed" except for my fish. My beautiful beautiful fish. Someone please buy them! If not, i guess i'll have to set up my ten gallon in Portland...DOH!

This is my schedule this week:

Tuesday, 6pm final

Wednesday, 11:30am final

Thursday, 9:30am final

Finals are two hours long.

The plan is after my Thursday final I will be bringing furniture up to Portland and coming back the same day (so I can meet up with my "Thursday meeters"). Friday and Saturday I will veg on my butt on the floor. Sunday is graduation (assuming I pass all my classes). Monday I start full time in Silverton. I hope to have everything gone by Saturday.... Let's make it happen people! :D

Where are all the ricordias and yumas?? (sad)

They're in there somewhere...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should send out a bunch of PM's again or if just posting here will work: I have sold the entire tank. Thanks for everyone's interest!