Back up APEX base module

reefnjunkie

Thought I'd redo the thread that shows those who went in on the APEX base module that was purchased as a back up.

If memory serves the following people went in on the back up base unit;

Theclark

Frank

Kknight

Danik

Reefnjunkie

Dteck07

Stylaster

Micah -- added by Micah

I think that was it but I could be wrong (scratch) I asked Frank to check his PayPal account being he collected the money

Let me know

Thanks for the update and bringing this thread back. I am counting on this insurance plan. I am an APEXjunkie now...

Thought I'd redo the thread that shows those who went in on the APEX base module that was purchased as a back up.

If memory serves the following people went in on the back up base unit;

Theclark

Frank

Kknight

Danik

Reefnjunkie

Dteck07

Stylaster

Micah -- added by Micah

I think that was it but I could be wrong (scratch) I asked Frank to check his PayPal account being he collected the money

Let me know

Hey brad....just a thought but if my Apex base unit goes out and the back up not being used. Could I or another member rent it?

That's a good question, its not a call I alone can make. Man where were you for the weeks we were trying to get people on board with this idea, I even donated a 70.00 SPS frag to entice people to buy into the "cheap" insurance policy-(sad)

Micah texted me saying he was in too, I want to think maybe Jeff was--OH wait, I just glanced below LOL and saw Micah added himself WTH-rofl

Anyway Franks checking PayPal-you can run but you cant hide from PayPal-(scary)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it's like that kknight. From reading it micah was originally part of the buy in, reefnjunkie just forgot to add him in the list so micah just added his name to it.

Got a question about the apex. How easy is it to control your hydra 52s? I know AI came out with the director to wirelessly control the sunrise/sunset blah blah blah stuff. What do you need to add to the base apex to control the hydra?

So if your VP you can just add yourself without being part of buy in ?

(kneel) A perk of being on the BOD or a MOD -the ability to edit anything LOL

I posted he added his name, but he did so since he was part of the original buy in.

Frank sent me the list;

· Apr 21 2014

Roy Seine Payment received

+ $23.25 USD

· NT Corportation Payment received

+ $23.25 USD

· Darryl Darensbourg Payment received

+ $23.25 USD

· karen knight Payment received

+ $26.00 USD

· Micah Morton Payment received

+ $26.00 USD

· Jeremy Bunn Payment received

+ $26.00 USD

· daniel fedchun Payment received

+ $26.00 USD

· Brad Perry Payment received

+ $26.00 USD

we don't know who NT Corporation is tho (scratch)

I can see a few folks didn't send the same amount whats up people (nono)

I want my two dollars

I don't think it's like that kknight. From reading it micah was originally part of the buy in, reefnjunkie just forgot to add him in the list so micah just added his name to it.

Got a question about the apex. How easy is it to control your hydra 52s? I know AI came out with the director to wirelessly control the sunrise/sunset blah blah blah stuff. What do you need to add to the base apex to control the hydra?

Im not certain but probably you'll need the WMA module

thanks' date=' just searched it, awm module....and costs $125! no apex for me lol.[/quote']

Its like a reef tank, if someone told you that your hobby would costs you thousands of dollars (and thousands' and thousands and ) you would have thought twice maybe.

With the APEX, spend 500.00 now and the other 1000.00(s) you will spend over a few years, baby steps at 125.00 per step LOL

We have two options. One is that new participants give a division of the total amount to each existing buy-in member. The second one is that we create a second group of people to buy a second loaner apex module. the problem, obviously is that we then have to create some larger rules about who keeps it, what the time limit is... etc.. I'll have this one back in the pool in no time here shortly, but.. if somebody has an issue in the meantime, what happens? A second apex seems more doable? Super cheap insurance - even at a quarter the price, it's only a single payment.

• 1 year later...