Auction items for the September Meeting

Emerald525

Bring your cash to the meeting. Here are the items I am bringing for the auction: All the proceeds will go to the club!(clap)(clap)

2 polyp frag of Yodas

DSC01835ARW.jpg

2 nice chalices

DSC01828ARW.jpg

Single Eye Bubblegum Monster it had receded but is making a comeback!

DSC01691ARW.jpg

Books

DSC01648ARW.jpg

Here are some items donated by MattV!

IMG_0390_zpsbb4e5505.jpg

IMG_0379_zps4fa96a28.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

I want to thank everyone who donated stuff. I got a wide selection of zoas and that mini maxi color is amazing. Sorry about the Yodas Jeremy. Your wife tried hard, but I wanted them :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You got some good deals! Yes that's a nice maxi mini you got! I also am gonna hook Jeramy up with some yodas :)

Yep thanks for everything you guys donated. Everything is finally in the tank and all opened up. I stopped by TPA on the way home and bought some bulbs and a new wrasse to go with it all. I didn't realize how much the super actinic bulb would add to the corals "POP" but they sure do stand out. Thanks for having us up Jesse. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Don

Yep thanks for everything you guys donated. Everything is finally in the tank and all opened up. I stopped by TPA on the way home and bought some bulbs and a new wrasse to go with it all. I didn't realize how much the super actinic bulb would add to the corals "POP" but they sure do stand out. Thanks for having us up Jesse. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Don

Was great to meet you guys. My wife is already trying to figure out when we can meet up again...(laugh) Hope you were able to have a nice dinner out last night!

Don

Your tank should be full Don! (laugh) Nice to meet you and explaining your sign in name. Thanks everyone for the generous bidding! Also thanks Kori for providing your fancy phone so I could show the pictures. I'm thinking maybe next auction maybe we could have the computer hooked up to a projector! :)

I did actually forget a few items so maybe we could do ebay type bidding on here for them.. :)

We should definitely do anything for picture viewing. It makes it so people are more willing to bid. You want to see what you're getting under some decent lighting. I'll see what I can figure out. Maybe bring our laptop next time and make a picture only thread for auction items and go in order from top to bottom?

We should definitely do anything for picture viewing. It makes it so people are more willing to bid. You want to see what you're getting under some decent lighting. I'll see what I can figure out. Maybe bring our laptop next time and make a picture only thread for auction items and go in order from top to bottom?

Yes I agree that's why I tried to post pictures of my items but the computer techy stuff is not my thing. Sweet phone you had by the way. :) In January when we did a TFT auction the frags were in my tank which worked well also.

Yes I agree that's why I tried to post pictures of my items but the computer techy stuff is not my thing. Sweet phone you had by the way. :) In January when we did a TFT auction the frags were in my tank which worked well also.

I was hoping we were going to be able to put them in a tank, but then Jessie didn't have SW mixed up only RO. Would be cool to get a par38 over a 10 gallon with some water mixed up for viewing. Still a good time though!

I also think you should do some ebay style auctions on here...I got outbid on everything at the meeting (sad)

I was hoping we were going to be able to put them in a tank, but then Jessie didn't have SW mixed up only RO. Would be cool to get a par38 over a 10 gallon with some water mixed up for viewing. Still a good time though!

I also think you should do some ebay style auctions on here...I got outbid on everything at the meeting (sad)

I think the only problem with that is the corals might stay closed up even with that. Or maybe we can do both.