Show some respect why dont ya

reefnjunkie

This place is getting out of hand with people bombing someones thread about bull**** not related to it or their opinion about again something unrelated.

Open your own ****ing thread and if you want to talk about something related to a post you saw. If you are going to post to someones thread keep it related.

I'll try not to hold back next time so my point is more clear if need be.

Hey, I got a wacky idea though. If someone in particular does something you don't like. PM them and say something along the lines of, "Hey, could you keep your comments for focused. It's making it difficult for me to follow the thread."

Unless, of course, it's the majority of people, then a thread like this is appropriate. My guess is that whoever is the offending party might not realize their errors and wouldn't mind a friendly reminder.

Anyhow, that seems more useful than a general angry post to everyone about being disrespectful.

• Like 1

Hey, I got a wacky idea though. If someone in particular does something you don't like. PM them and say something along the lines of, "Hey, could you keep your comments for focused. It's making it difficult for me to follow the thread."

Unless, of course, it's the majority of people, then a thread like this is appropriate. My guess is that whoever is the offending party might not realize their errors and wouldn't mind a friendly reminder.

Anyhow, that seems more useful than a general angry post to everyone about being disrespectful.

I agree completely with this, ive had it go both ways for.me being a **** and have had peoplr be a *** to me, i just want some mutual respect we all put alot of time and money and research into this why cant we all get alot even with conflicting ideas. Should be a place of learning and support. Not just talking **** about each other or whatever. Been getting political lately

Well' date=' if I've ever offended anybody, come to the next happy hour I post up and I'll buy you a drink.[/quote']

you've never offended me but if there is a free drink involved....(whistle)

As far as brads post though to keep this on topic. Many threads have been derailed with other conversations. it's not that difficult to post up your own threads about your concerns or questions, instead of talking in classified threads, other random topics, etc.

I appreciate everyones opion, for me the general rant is easier than spending my time sending warm reminders.

I'm as guilty as the next reefer, and its not all threads that go off topic I am referring to, an occasional off topic happens but when someone has a thread that has 2-3 pages of unrelated ****, well thats excessive.

I am just that person that says something while others will be respectful, I say what some thinkDOH!

And this thread is open to go whatever direction you want, I AS THE ORIGINATOR grant permission (laugh)

Ah the power