Whats up

bored808

Hey guys,

so i realized i've been a part of this forum for a while now but never did an introduction thread.

anyway whats up, Im a student at LBCC soon to be OSU. Studying civil engineering.

I got into the hobby about a year ago, when i pulled the trigger and got a 55g tank up and running.

I love the hobby and have met many cool people through this forum

decided to become a legit member.

My craze started with zoas, moved to acros/favia and am starting dabble with sps

I'm always down for trading and u guys should hit me up if your in corvallis.

I've met a whole bunch of cool people through here and am excited to get to know more of you

Hello from up here! haha.

Hello Hello!

Awesome welcome to the club now you should start a tank thread so we can see all of the cool thing you are up to =)

you ask and you shall receive!! lol

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?32052-Bored808-s-55g-quot-ghetto-setup-quot

Hey Kipp! Nice to see you

Whats up marshall, hows the tanks going?

Hey Kip' date=' wish I could have met you when you stopped by the house! Glad to see you posting and out of lurker status![/quote']

Kim, sorry i wish i coulda met you too, maybe i should stop by one day and pick up a buncha zoas some time soon!!!

berts friend? there's a few people on bertshouse...

Yeah, im berts asian neighbor sorta... i saw u two the other day when i drove by, i have a silver subaru

Hello Hello!

Yeah, im berts asian neighbor sorta... i saw u two the other day when i drove by, i have a silver subaru

I think you've got me confused...I haven't been to badX's house in a while...I think you're connecting me to the wrong face, but that's allright...his maroon clown was mine, though!

I think you've got me confused...I haven't been to badX's house in a while...I think you're connecting me to the wrong face' date=' but that's allright...his maroon clown was mine, though![/quote']

ah lol sorry thought u were keith, his bro

I think you've got me confused...I haven't been to badX's house in a while...I think you're connecting me to the wrong face' date=' but that's allright...his maroon clown was mine, though![/quote']

ah lol sorry thought u were keith, his bro

AHHH

lol it all makes sense now!!!

lol anyway looks like you got one hellova build going man

Thanks for the props, we are trying! we're fighting a leaky connection on the return's outlet, but once that gets settled, everything gets moved!

it's a little slow going because I work full time (SIGA Tech) and am taking 3 classes at OSU...

Archived