Acan group buy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get some picture updates on them as well? Since we don't get to see them often would be nice to still see what colors they are now etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here.... I will start....(whistle)

Is this a lost cause now at this point? nobody seems to be responding to this except for a few of us. I know my portion was split but this is still a bit sad that nobody wants to throw up a picture at least once a month.

1 adult and 3 babies now.

DSC_0455.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Mine are doing great- oh wait thats another growout (scratch)

Heres my update(whistle)

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/89189-cherrys-acan-grow-out-subdivide.html

(booboo)(backtotopic)

At least you can take pictures and update the thread unlike most of the growers here...(whistle) maybe my smack talk will get some pictures posted..(laugh)

Okay so here is the deal, we have lost 2 acans so far I am trying to replace them for myself at least. Any one who really wants the full pack is welcome to chip in on the cost of replacement and get these to as well. I will let you guys know what the added expense will be and if I can even get the replacements.

Okay so I am replacing the 2 we lost arredondojason and the tangerine razzleberry . Total cost to replace them is 175$. If anyone involved in the grow out wishes to get these 2 please pm me. I would be happy to split this.

That is way too much for them imo. I know they didn't make it in my tank but not interested at those prices to Terry and recoup them after i just lost about everything

No I know and 175 isn't per person it's the total....so the more of us who feel we want the whole pack the less it will end up costing any one person. This is me personally choosing to replace them so I don't expect everyone to go for it. I am only offering so every one has the chance to get the whole pack despite the set back that have happened (no ones fault, that's just the way the ball bounces in this hobby.) And if no one from the group wants to do this, than no biggie.

If everyone from the group buy wanted to chip in to replace the it would only be 19.50$for each person and we would have every piece again.

I didn't like the whole deal if the coral died you lose out on the corals but for the price your trying to get two acans for i would look elsewhere than that price for two polyps. Again I'm sorry the died Burr i would think that this growout is done since nobody but a few of us ever posted up polyp counts and pictures anyways.

I don't think any one should lose over this accidents happen epically in this hobby and I would assume that everyone is going to get a head of the reaming frags

That wasn't what they talked about during the ground rules but i agree. Don't buy those acans yet, i still see some orange on the frag plug so there is still a little hope.

In the past Cyber-bullying was a productive means of obtaining results (naughty)

I'm not here to bully anyone it may get result, but those results are often short lived. I will be getting these by myself if I have too so if no one else wants to do the results will be the same for me either way. I still would like to see pics of the other frags though. Maybe we can get them to do that much.