Acan group buy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acans fragged

Acans were fragged yesterday and we'll give them a week to heal up and make sure they're ok before we pick them up. Payments have all been received and sent over.

hey mike did everyone pay on this already?

If not here's a bump to get those payments made so he can get those frags cut.

• 2 weeks later...

All but 2 frags have been distributed. Lets all get a photo up so everyone can see what the frags look like. I'd say we do a polyp update whenever there is something to report and maybe photo updates every 3 months. A couple of the frags already had some very very small babies on them and the wormhole had 2.5 heads just so people are aware of what we are starting out with.

All but 2 frags have been distributed. Lets all get a photo up so everyone can see what the frags look like. I'd say we do a polyp update whenever there is something to report and maybe photo updates every 3 months. A couple of the frags already had some very very small babies on them and the wormhole had 2.5 heads just so people are aware of what we are starting out with.

I got your PM bud. Sorry work has been a little hectic with my schedule. I'm working two overnight projects the next few days so I should be able to run over and grab the frag in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay.

I picked up my frag today from Mike. I will get a picture if I can (don't have a good macro lens and not good at Photoshop (whistle)). For the people that don't have a frag I can tell you that this is quite disappointing. The frags were not even adult polyps and my personal opinion is that the likely hood of survival is minimal since at least the one I got was a baby polyp. This is in no way Mikes fault but the seller should have made it known that these were tiny polyps for the amount we spent as a group We got HAD!

Ok enough of my rant. I will get pictures up once it's done acclimating.

Are you seeing any other color then red on your polyps? They should look close to the ones below from his thread. Either way I'm just glad that I didn't fork out anymore than what I did. We should have at least asked to see the polyps after they were fragged. When Mike went over to get the acans they were already in bags so he didn't get a chance to inspect them either. I would have thought that if someone was getting $450 for a few polyps they would have the decency to give a full polyp etc. Not trying to bash him (although I know this sounds like it) but he should have been upfront about his photo doctoring etc.

IMG_0890.jpg

_DSC3416.jpg

Are you seeing any other color then red on your polyps? They should look close to the ones below from his thread. Either way I'm just glad that I didn't fork out anymore than what I did. We should have at least asked to see the polyps after they were fragged. When Mike went over to get the acans they were already in bags so he didn't get a chance to inspect them either. I would have thought that if someone was getting $450 for a few polyps they would have the decency to give a full polyp etc. Not trying to bash him (although I know this sounds like it) but he should have been upfront about his photo doctoring etc.

_DSC3416.jpg

I'm pretty sure that one is the one arredon has

I'm pretty sure that one is the one arredon has

even if that's the case, I don't see any on the original thread that are just plain red...and I didn't think we paid for plain acans...I got some red ones (not all that different from your pic) as hitchhikers on my rock...