Mohaynow's tft zoa growout

Tomorrow is the last day to update, I still need updates from Stylaster, Nhoffe and Crazyinside.

Also, If anyone wants to rub their polyp counts in everyone faces, now would be a good time to show off a pic of your new polyps.

I think this was Beth's feelings (sad) when she saw my actual polyp count yesterday I only have, (or just for you 'Trout') I only got 2 words.............

(Wait for it)

(kneel)

rofl(dancing) (agree) (king) (naner)

(devil)

Who's next.....

I think this was Beth's feelings (sad) when she saw my actual polyp count yesterday I only have, (or just for you 'Trout') I only got 2 words.............

(Wait for it)

(kneel)

rofl(dancing) (agree) (king) (naner)

(devil)

Who's next.....

(worthless)

(bored)

Don't worry folks when Brad wasn't looking I fragged some of the polyps off...(laugh) Let the trash talking begin!(rock2)(rock2)

(worthless)

(bored)

Don't worry folks when Brad wasn't looking I fragged some of the polyps off...(laugh) Let the trash talking begin!(rock2)(rock2)

Not sure why Kim and Beth have not bragged, I saw their fra today and counted 9 or 10 polyps-(whistle), dang hope they are not supersticous or something(scary) thinking thay if people knew how many they trluly had that it may jinx them and they would start melting(scratch)

Yep, about 10 polyps thats what it was-but dont tell anyone, it might be a secret:confused:

Last day to update or get the boot. Stylaster and Nhoffe, this means you.

boot.jpg

and it doesn't matter who wins as long as we all have fun. Right?

rofl

Ah I love the boot, and love it more when it meets someones frag-

I donate all my winnings anyway (or sell them(clap)) I have been known to talk some pretty serious trash, I am glad to see the rest of you are all so well mannered and act your age or just busy with "life"

I still have not revealed the secret weapon that put me from 3 polyps to 7 in less than 3 short week, nor will I-Man just think what I would have if I cherry picked my frag like Kim did-(whistle)

Josh can you just give them the boot now(scratch), I need all the help I can get-(naughty)

Not sure why Kim and Beth have not bragged, I saw their fra today and counted 9 or 10 polyps-(whistle), dang hope they are not supersticous or something(scary) thinking thay if people knew how many they trluly had that it may jinx them and they would start melting(scratch)

Yep, about 10 polyps thats what it was-but dont tell anyone, it might be a secret:confused:

Gee Brad..... Don't know what you are talking about.... We clearly only have 8 polyps!!!!DOH!

DSC_0006.jpg

Winner will be based on polyp count' date=' not nub, half polyp, double mouthed polyp (still counts as one), babie almost about to maybe open polyp counts. Only fully opened polyps will count. They can be small polyps but nubs and the previously mentioned thingies will not count towards final polyp count.[/quote']

Nice nubs ladies!!! Lmao

NUBS?!?!?(wife) What you calling Nubs???(wife)(wife) I intentionally made them close so they could be counted easier!

BTW I think most of Brads are nubs!!! LOL (laugh)

rofl You get them Beth! (rock2) Let's get it right though. Brad's wouldn't even qualify for nubs... (laugh) Hey are we still talking about corals here....(whistle) Let the trash talking continue!(clap)(clap)(laugh)

Update!

My frag is at 11 and the other one I have is at 4

You sure yours isnt the 4 polyp frag-(scratch)

what the hell do you guys feed yours lol' date=' I still have 3 :([/quote']

After drinking a few Portland Ale's I pee in the tank-its actually quite beneifical, you should try it(whistle)

what the hell do you guys feed yours lol' date=' I still have 3 :([/quote']

oh no, i forgot to feed them. let me try a few things and i'll get back to you. :)

You sure yours isnt the 4 polyp frag-(scratch)

You have no idea what i had to do to get that frag, wait, neither do I. (fishhit)

Luck of the draw :p

oh no, i forgot to feed them. let me try a few things and i'll get back to you. :)

You have no idea what i had to do to get that frag, wait, neither do I. (fishhit)

Luck of the draw :p

I call foul!(wife) Jacob's obviously juicing or using some sort of illegal substance on his zoas!(plotting) :p Didn't someone in a post above mention a pee test?(laugh)